What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Improved Player this year

Isn't PS a side note?

Post script....so I guess it's an end note as opposed to one on the side.

Gonna have to also vote for Brooks.
I thought he'd never quite make it due to how awful his defence was, but he's improved a bit there and vastly improved his attack and overall game management. It certainly doesn't hurt having a legend like Benji (who's also improved from the last 4 years back into his prime self) next to him as opposed to a lil twat like Moses.

I agree that Maumalo and (with his positional change) Mbye also look a lot better.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
Luke Brooks. Hope he can hold his form, he’s been really good to watch.
Isaac Luke has been in his best form for a while.
Honourable mentions from my mob - Aitken & MacDonald.

blaza88z

Coach
I did have something to say but it's only a side note so as per the request of the OP, I won't make a contribution

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers have a few. Brooks is the obvious one

Robbie Rochow is one from the box. Out of all our signings he had the least fan fare and most people had him on the bench for new cup. Has played 80 mins every week on the right edge and been solid in defense whilst surprisingly effective in attack.

Kev Naquima has gone from being a complete liability to a pretty good standard center.

Then guys like Eisenhuth, Twal and Marsters have all improved on impressive debut seasons.