What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie

elbusto

Coach
There's nothing more tightly-knit than a small town footy club. So when a scandal blows apart the Torquay Tigers, lives are thrown into chaos. After ten years away, one-time Torquay legend Tom Dunn (Ackland) returns to face his demons and pull the club back together. To reunite their team and rebuild their lives Tom and his mates will have to dig deep, face up to past mistakes and rekindle their love of football. After everything is done and dusted, it's not about giving your best, it's about doing your best.

Starring: Jack Thompson, Oliver Ackland, Rose McIver, Anna Hutchinson, Josh Helman, Angus Sampson, Zoe Carides, Bob Morely,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofoiuy_dVwA&

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
wonder if my old team will get a mention, I played against Torquay and that footage brings back a few memories of the ground and area where I used to live

Latest posts