What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie

wittyfan

Referee
Birdy's looking fine... :)

:cry: If Deano was such a "true believer", then why did you get rid of him Ando? :x

Jono Russell

Bench
dont you ever start to think what would have been if anderson never came, think about it. we quite possibly would have had mellor,mckenna,triester and graham in our side those 4 players make up a massive part of cronulla sharks side and i really cant se us getting a grandfinal win unless we either get them blokes back or 4 guys who are equally as good. ando need to see that players such as jarrod ando arnt going to replace the greats that he has lost.

Devastating. I cant believe he was cut.

I got goosebumps watching that when he ran to the crowd after scoring against Newcastle.

BRING HIM BACK. NOW.

It just goes to show what a snake in the grass Ando is.

shadowboxer

First Grade
sorry folks his days are over. As much as he was loved, i think he has just about run out of petrol. I will ove to see how Nick graham performs next year. They were both devasting losses but time will tell.

Frenzy

Juniors
Give me a break!

Dean Triester is old news. Yesterday's hero. Ancient history. Taking him back will be a retrograde step.

He is also NOT the heart and soul of Cronulla. What about blokes like Michael Porter? David Hatch? Greg Pierce? There's dozens who came before him who can lay claim to that title. He's just another good clubman. People who didn't run out on the club when the going got tough have more claim than Dean.

People like Johnno Docking who spent his whole 9 years in grade as a Shark. He wanted a 10th year to get life membership but the Sharks wouldn't pay him. He could of spat it like Treister and left, he had offers from 3 clubs. But he didn't - he retired, accepted his lot and came back to be a worker for the club on the committee.

Dean Triester? Bah humbug!!

cheese

Bench
Am i the only one that saw a 100kg human wrecking ball, with an incredibly high workrate, solid service, tackle busting abilty and still a young bloke in his early 20's playing in the black white and blue this year?!

Frenzy

Juniors
cheese said:
Am i the only one that saw a 100kg human wrecking ball, with an incredibly high workrate, solid service, tackle busting abilty and still a young bloke in his early 20's playing in the black white and blue this year?!

I saw him bunghole. He's a part of "the future". Dirty word with many Sharks fans.

Latest posts