What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan, Maloney or Cronk?

M2D2

Bench
Blake Green would be on outs then, wouldnt be bad pick up
*flashbacks to 2008 Semi final against the Storm*
vietnam-war-4-life-o.gif

fizman

Bench
Maloney will ALWAYS hold a special place in our collective hearts for bringing us a Premiership. Six weeks ago I would have said "pay the man what he wants" but I would be happy to see him go to another Club.

He came here to help us win a Premiership and he has done that, so his job is done.

King Ben

Juniors
I know that snorkel massoud has mentioned something about Moylan going to Manly but I have been told Manly are actually keen on Jimmy.

Baz might want Moylan but Bozo wants Maloney. We all know who trumps who at that club.

Stay tuned I guess.
DCE and Maloney? Wow. That would be a fantastic combo for Manly.

southland

Juniors
Maloney and DCE would rock! Maloney and Cleary works as well.

Sadly Townsend's kicking game is too soft and inconsistent to have a pure running 5/8 like Moylan.

Sir Don

Juniors
very ordinary and you morons get offended.. hed be a good player if he was 13 any older and hes a myth tonight proved it end of story... but in time he may be as good as ben custo or tulson tollett but its gonna take alot of pep tides a lot more than gallen ever had