What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan, Maloney or Cronk?

Surely

Post Whore
very ordinary and you morons get offended.. hed be a good player if he was 13 any older and hes a myth tonight proved it end of story... but in time he may be as good as ben custo or tulson tollett but its gonna take alot of pep tides a lot more than gallen ever had

Yeah you can f**k off with the peptides, I saw the size difference between our 20's and Manly's.

However on flanno jnr, you are right, he's bog average.

Sir Don

Juniors
Finally one of you with brains and balls... the rest of them will hate you now... you know that no one can critisise a flanno on here not even the shirts

shaggs

Coach
I think flanno failed as a coach this year.
I think flanno failed as a half this year. Although his forwards did f**k all to help him

Card Shark

Immortal
I think flanno failed as a coach this year.
I think flanno failed as a half this year. Although his forwards did f**k all to help him

Flanno junior might have failed the last couple of weeks but it's tough to say he failed this year.

The whole team failed the last few weeks.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Gus media 101.
Hit the media hard with a strong statement admitting the problem.
Outline the steps to remedy the problem
Place a no comment direction on everybody.
Wait until the media sails deflate, bigger issue at hand, or even reporters away on leave.
Cut ties.
Expect it around November.
6th September 2017

Some great Luke, his brother Luke and other brother Luke quotes.

Enjoy

Latest posts