What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan

Card Shark

Immortal
I was very critical of the way he left Penrith, not playing the finals for whatever reason...who bloody knows why?
He shat on his club when they really needed him (like Todd Carney did to us but in a different way).

He has brought that soft mental attitude with him, it’s not professional sport worthy.

I’m not worried about the swap with Maloney thing as his heart wasn’t in it but geez, Moylan’s isn’t either...with a new club.

sandshark

Bench
I think for Moylan to work at Fullback, he needs someone actually good in the halves to run off.
The plays we run are still catered for a small Barba who could go from 0 to 100 in a second if a gap opened up.
EVERYONE at the club needs a good kick up the back side but lets face it, we'll get one change (Hodko out) and everyone else will get a pat on the back.

For how bad Moyza is going, I think he is better in the side than sitting on the sidelines watching.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Moylan good in attack but defence inside 20 needs a lot of work

Then again those in front of him should be doing better

Weaponhead

Coach
Moylan looks like a crock now. How will be in 3 years time. He is sort of player who looks a million bucks when up by 20 but doesn't aim up when it's tough.

Das Hassler

Bench
He doesnt look any different to his last spell with penrith...just looks completely adrift at the moment

Frenzy.

Immortal
I really liked his cat play for the second week in a row. Saw the defence coming and simply let the ball go for the next poor merkin to fix up.

Shark Park is becoming a cattery

shaggs

Coach
We won the comp on the back of 1% plays.
Working hard from the inside. Cleaning up lose balls. Hitting and sticking in defence.

This squad aren’t doing that.

Card Shark

Immortal
I really liked his cat play for the second week in a row. Saw the defence coming and simply let the ball go for the next poor merkin to fix up.

Him letting DeBellend score was diabolical.

He stood & watched as Brailey & another tried to hold him up.

Not good enough...strip him of $.

Snoop Shark

First Grade

Hahaha a cattery. Bring back bird I’d rather an Avery

Card Shark

Immortal
Dragons are playing like an Avery, flying high.

We are playing like a cattery...& it’s not just Felix.