What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

One thing that stood out watching the entire game from Newy Hill(behind the posts), was how much Moyza was swapping from side to side. It drove newcastle insane.
I really get the game plan now & I can confidently say, we will win the comp this year, with that squad. As long as we dont lose Chad, Moyza or Feefs, we will be ok. Even Gal not critical, but ultra important still.

island pro

Juniors
One swallow doesn’t make a summer. Nice to see Moylan play well but he hasn’t caught Jimmy yet. Hope he does by the end of the year.

ragzouken

Juniors
Moylan currently with 11 try assists (ash Taylor has 12 and is comp leader)
Where the f**k is Maloney???

Anyone putting down his performance because it was against the knights is cooked we aren’t the only team to flog em this year, I’d assume a lot of people will be slow to come around because he is a pussy/twig whatever, he has played well the last 3 weeks constantly improving... all you can ask

He had 6 try assists today 6!! The records 7, against the knights or not that’s amazing

Last edited:
The only thing I take from today is we belted a team who should have been belted. They let us do things other teams won’t let us do and they were shyte house in attack.

Back to reality next week against Souths.

We are lucky catching them probably without Inglis, Cook and Gagai who have been in red hot form. Maybe even Crichton who knows.

McLovin

Staff member
Looks like it'll be Inglis, Cook, Crichton, and Gagai for them. Only Holmes for us...

Latest posts