What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

snout

First Grade
If jimmy dont play we dont win.
For all the pace skill and enthusiasm its his cool head and direction that channels it all into success.
No wonder he takes teams to GFs. Teams play to their potential when hes steering the ship.
Thats his strength.
No shame in moyza not being as good as him.
Neither is any other no.6 in the comp.

Moyzas a fullback anyways.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Are you in Naxos lucky you...

Yea. I meant to say laughing by myself in a bar. Everyone looking at me as they do. Quaint little place, off to the beaches today in a little jeep type thing. Weird place to drive around and skinny little streets. I drove down a walkway yesterday my daughter giving me directions via gps. Nearly got stuck for good.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yea. I meant to say laughing by myself in a bar. Everyone looking at me as they do. Quaint little place, off to the beaches today in a little jeep type thing. Weird place to drive around and skinny little streets. I drove down a walkway yesterday my daughter giving me directions via gps. Nearly got stuck for good.
Have you been to Santorini yet???