What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

I hope Moylan continues to play great footy, I’m also pretty happy that he’s moved to the Sharks.

Maloney was the player we needed right now and Luai will be a better 5/8 than Moylan in a year or two.

I personally think Both clubs have benefited from the trade.
now we have 2x the next d.lockyer?
who would have thought penrith could produce such quality back to back.

Last edited:

carinashark

First Grade
I’ve been watching a replay of the Panthers game and at times I’ve been a big Moylan critic, but he was very good in a team that looked composed and professional. He is a very good fit for us .

Tiger Shark

Bench
Poor Panthers fans are complaining on their forum that Moylan threw his strapping on the ground after the game.

How dare he !!

Talk about butt hurt after a loss.

Nellshark

Juniors
Poor Panthers fans are complaining on their forum that Moylan threw his strapping on the ground after the game.

How dare he !!

Talking about how much he spits and how it isn’t hygienic for when kids come on the ground...

Stick a fork in me, I’m done! :face_palm_tone1:♂️:no_good:♂️:confused:

Western Stand

Juniors

How dare he !!

vector-illustration-portrait-character-businessman-260nw-680785363.jpg

Western Stand

Juniors
Exactly.
Or he'll be at another club, he'd be at his two year limit of annoyance at Penrith.
Either way the Panthers will be fine.

Penrith supporters actually love Jimmy. He cops a lot from Sharks supporters because he wanted more money (never met a person who doesn't).

We will take him over Moylan. It didn't end well last year.

Penrith supporters actually love Jimmy. He cops a lot from Sharks supporters because he wanted more money (never met a person who doesn't).

We will take him over Moylan. It didn't end well last year.
We voted Jimmy as our best 5/8 ever after one season. We know he's a great player.
We also know that he acted like a petulant brat when he wanted more money AFTER he'd already signed for a certain amount.
We'll see you in about 15 months and see if you feel the same.

Western Stand

Juniors
We voted Jimmy as our best 5/8 ever after one season. We know he's a great player.
We also know that he acted like a petulant brat when he wanted more money AFTER he'd already signed for a certain amount.
We'll see you in about 15 months and see if you feel the same.
Time will tell mate.

We may ask you the same thing with Moylan. He's a true professional and never puts himself ahead of the team or club. That's of course if you think being captain and breaking curfew and drinking when on the injured list is okay.

Western Stand

Juniors
Footy players shouldn’t have curfews. They are grown men. The club should have enough respect for them to not impose one in the first place but that’s just my opinion.
I am not going to argue. However, that was the rule (for whatever reason was important at the time) by the club and the captain defied the rules. What does that say about his respect for authority? As the skipper, you must lead be example, not lead the parade for bad behavior.

He's your's....Jimmy's ours. I am happy with the outcome.

carcharias

Immortal
I am not going to argue. However, that was the rule (for whatever reason was important at the time) by the club and the captain defied the rules. What does that say about his respect for authority? As the skipper, you must lead be example, not lead the parade for bad behavior.

He's your's....Jimmy's ours. I am happy with the outcome.
But....
You sound like you are angry.
Why else could you f**ked commenting in here if you didn’t care deeply?