What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

We still need the best version of Jimmmy to somehow jag this comp but I think hes done
Jimmy is by no means perfect.
but dont under estimated the influence he has on the team and how he manages the game.
he is nsw 5/8 for a reason and has won GFs and been part of successful teams.
success follows him.
this is no coincidence.

carcharias

Immortal
Maloney got away with one then
I listened on the radio and all they spoke about was his shithouse defensive effort
I turned the tv on and he’s chucked a blatant forward pass to a winger for the match winner.

He’s been hit up the arse with a rainbow.

Born BB&W

Juniors
One thing is for sure Jimmy would not have missed that penalty kick.

Val was going well until he felt an ounce of pressure.

Gould shopping Maloney around.

What a way to spark your best playmaker coming into the finals. Lol.

And they say Gould is a genius. Talk about sabotaging your Club’s final’s preparations.

Question is if Gould is doing this and also shopping Tamou or Merrin as well who is he lining up to sign for the Panthers???

coolumsharkie

Referee
I have to eat my words here, he's top of the MT table by a mile and a half.. Moyza!! is about 3rd with 60 odd Maloney is on 144

Western Stand

Juniors
Believe what you want.

The talk 8 weeks ago was that RCG wanted out and then he signed a 5 year contract. Another rumour was that Easts were after the Cleary's in a package deal and 2 weeks later, Robinson announces he signed on for 3 more years.

People make stuff up. Maloney won't see out 3 years but he will be there next year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Oh this is delicious. Where’s Luke?

It’s funny, I Post and you morons go stupid and it ruins threads.

I don’t post and you morons post shit like this.

Make your mind up, do you want your threads ruined by the imbeciles on here? Or should I just read the posts and laugh at the stupid shit posted on here.

Eion

First Grade

Make your mind up, do you want your threads ruined by the imbeciles on here? Or should I just read the posts and laugh at the stupid shit posted on here.
Hahaha, I was talking about the other Luke.

Didn’t quote you but nice to see you lurk here regularly.

Sounding a little salty too.

snout

First Grade

Youve ruined the thread