What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Massoud

The Marshall

Juniors
language warning

whats worse slitting throats or...

Well I’ve just spoken to a f**king idiot. … He’s lost my support that bloke. He’s lost it altogether. Right, well he he’ll f**kin lose me and I’ll f**kin, when I find him, I’ll pull his f**kin ears. He’s a f**kin idiot. … I’m working with a f**king idiot … Wouldn’t know what f**kin day it is. He’s a f**kin spastic.

I’m f**king filthy on this bloke. He’s done nothing since he got here but f**k up. And f**kin you tell Brennan that f**kin [bleep] lost my support entirely over this because he’s a f**kin idiot. I’ve been to four of these and I know a bit more about it than he f**kin… of... I’ve forgotten more than he’d f**kin knows. F**king idiot.

LESStar58

Referee
Stealing a line from one of the greatest movies of all time and misquoting it should be a sackable offence.

The line should be "I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck"

Because I am hard you will not like me!

thorson1987

Coach
And just like that, everybody started to like Ray Hadley.

lol. Nothing could make people like Hadley, especially when he is being extremely hypocritical.

whats worse slitting throats or...

Well I’ve just spoken to a f**king idiot. … He’s lost my support that bloke. He’s lost it altogether. Right, well he he’ll f**kin lose me and I’ll f**kin, when I find him, I’ll pull his f**kin ears. He’s a f**kin idiot. … I’m working with a f**king idiot … Wouldn’t know what f**kin day it is. He’s a f**kin spastic.

I’m f**king filthy on this bloke. He’s done nothing since he got here but f**k up. And f**kin you tell Brennan that f**kin [bleep] lost my support entirely over this because he’s a f**kin idiot. I’ve been to four of these and I know a bit more about it than he f**kin… of... I’ve forgotten more than he’d f**kin knows. F**king idiot.