What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr New Chomps SOO coach

snout

First Grade
Daley will pull the pin.
Is beaten down and broken. Has no idea how to get his team up mentally to win a series.
He thought the dynasty was ending and now morgan, hess and munster show its ongoing.

When youve lost 4 from 5 - why continue the embarrassment with 5 from 6.

Gone.

Names mentioned:
Johns
Fittler
Fitzgibbon.

Not 1 second of fulltime coaching between them.

Step in flanno.
A tough nugget who players like.

Will bring his boys with him. Wade. Gal. Lewie.

And the box that noone else ticks....

He knows how to beat Melbourne.
Which translates as QLD.

Nobody else could get the blues close.
Except maybe bellamy and he wont coach against his boys.

However, we dont want it to happen.

Daley will pull the pin.
Is beaten down and broken. Has no idea how to get his team up mentally to win a series.
He thought the dynasty was ending and now morgan, hess and munster show its ongoing.

Gone.

Names mentioned:
Johns
Fittler
Fitzgibbon.

Step in flanno.

Which translates as QLD.

Isn't the position a full time one only?

I want Flanno coaching the Sharks and no one else at the moment.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Im not certain that Loz is the problem. If it weren't for some very costly errors, bad decisions, selfish play and dare I say a little bit of luck there would be no Dynasty. My memory isn't the best but I think we lost the series in around 2011 by a field goal. There was one series when Birdy had a brain snap and we lost that series by about 2 points in a game we were winning. If Jenko had have left the ball for Frizz to ground last year we win that series. This year if Hayne hadn't thought he was back in the US we should have been 20-6 and wouldn't have been run down. There have been others. It's fegging composure in my book and I don't much of that in NSW. They panic. Players of the future that don't. Wado, Cleary, Moylan, Teddy, Peats. We just need to play with clear heads. JMHO.

has anybody ever thought to do a stewards test on games in Brisbane?
Soemthing jsut wasnt right about that game the other night. I have never seen Maloney so toasted after a game. At half time he looked like he jsut finsihed a game with 20 minutes golden point.
Something.......not right

Quigs

Immortal
Pssst I fink that Fittler coached Eastern Suburbs full time. Just saying

Names mentioned:
Johns
Fittler
Fitzgibbon.

And I think Freddy got shown the door by Uncle Nic

coolumsharkie

Referee
Daley will pull the pin.

Gone.

Names mentioned:
Johns
Fittler
Fitzgibbon.

Step in flanno.

Which translates as QLD.

There was a window of opportunity for Gal and Lewie to play this year as form suggested, not saying that same form wouldn't warrant selection for next year but I doubt very high that either of those players would be selected due to age. Let alone choose to play themselves, time has passed them by for that gig, we need to look to the youngsters starting with Cleary at h/b.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Soemthing jsut wasnt right about that game the other night. I have never seen Maloney so toasted after a game. At half time he looked like he jsut finsihed a game with 20 minutes golden point.

2nd effort. They were already gassed at H/T by being owned at the ruck and had to produce a bigger effort in the 2nd half (which they did for a while) The damage was already done by that stage. I blame the game plan or lack of, therefore the coach.

Someone on here suggested they should have taken the Sharks tactic of hit ups off our line by big mobile players with fresh legs Fergo, Morris, Dugan etc, then let the forwards do damge over the advantage point. I completely agree.

Flanno could be our man as suggested by S(73)nout :p

shaggs

Coach
I told you why. Be interested to see if he gets himself up for tonight.
There is something not right with him at the moment

Quigs

Immortal
Give Henjak the nod and give him free reign.

The f**kin' donks would of had 5 or 6 on the trott now if they left Ivo in charge.

He'd kill it at State of O level.

fizman

Bench
There is only one man for the job - Brian Smith. There are no Grand Finals in Origin, it will suit him perfectly.

snout

First Grade
Trouble is all the roster hate Brian after 6 weeks.
However that might just see him past the 2nd game.

This blues team started well and got worse.

Feefs. Jim. Peats. Wade. Hayne.

The longer it went the worse they got.
Which highlights the issues in camp.

The purple mob get more belief and confidence as the SOO period goes on....blues do the opposite.
To leave daley there is basically forfeiting next year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Daley is a sycophant. To the players. He'd call it loyalty but he's an out and out brown nosing, suckup.

Anyone watching with pus filled, conjunctivitis eyes through the bottom of a frosted bottle could see Bordner was a phurking passenerr. Woods, bludging merkin. Pearce, not up to it. Simply doesnt have what it takes. Josh Jackson - pphhttt. Yada, yada, yada.

Einstein is rollling in his grave at the repetition NSW persists with. Insanity.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wont win SOO till they all get out of the closet and the twinkie boys club is exposed and dismantled.