What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Squiggle

Frenzy.

Immortal
What a petulant child Jack Bird is. For 75 minutes of last night's game he bumbled around making errors, missing tackles throwing poor passes and looking like a joke contestant from NRL Rookie. Yet when one of the years better performers, a senior player and a far more experienced campaigner than Bird fluffed a drop out what does he cop from Mr Squiggle "I'm so perfect"? A protracted barrage of who knows what abuse in front of other players, officials, coaches, a huge TV audience, kids, fans and every other man and their dogs.

His protector Gallen needs to take him out back and flog the living bejesus out of him. The club should sanction him.

The messages sent by that over rated, egocentric, personality disordered individual will have done more harm than good and Im going on record now as saying he is corrosive and divisive.

I hope he leaves the club

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Has people around that perform ego-fellatio on him, and he probably has a scrapbook full of press clippings from *last season* that he puts under his pillow every night. I'm with Frenzy, he's overrated and ego-centric. He's been rank average this season.

Mooooo!

Surely

Post Whore
well he's been owned by his opposite in the last few games now, its up to him to show he didn't get selected by laurie off the back of the guy he sprayed.

Arnold

Juniors
What a petulant child Jack Bird is. For 75 minutes of last night's game he bumbled around making errors, missing tackles throwing poor passes and looking like a joke contestant from NRL Rookie. Yet when one of the years better performers, a senior player and a far more experienced campaigner than Bird fluffed a drop out what does he cop from Mr Squiggle "I'm so perfect"? A protracted barrage of who knows what abuse in front of other players, officials, coaches, a huge TV audience, kids, fans and every other man and their dogs.

His protector Gallen needs to take him out back and flog the living bejesus out of him. The club should sanction him.

The messages sent by that over rated, egocentric, personality disordered will have done more harm than good and Im going on record now as saying he is corrosive and divisive.

I hope he leaves the club

Tweeted that last night. He has added zero to his value this year.

He can walk.

hahaha Ahead of the Rat & peach at the same age. & end up our greatest back, ahead of Rogers, ET, Mcgaw.
At this stage, he will have trouble surpassing Paris. Why is it we produce either gun wingers like Rat, Bourke ET, & then absolute dont have a go duds like Paris & Holmes?

Latest posts