What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Squiggle

carcharias

Immortal
I Must admit the timing of his spray was geniused.
Game was long gone and only a miracle was gonna save us.

Hope had watches the replay and doesn't like what he sees.
It was not a good look

The Undertaker

Juniors
Yep, pretty ordinary having a tanty at your teamate during the game.
I also remember him stating that he was gonna " fold someone in half" during origin and the only thing he folded was probably his toilet paper lol

shaggs

Coach
Yep, pretty ordinary having a tanty at your teamate during the game.
I also remember him stating that he was gonna " fold someone in half" during origin and the only thing he folded was probably his toilet paper lol
He would be a scruncher

Feki is bae

Juniors
OH COME ON SAYING JACK BIRD SHOULD LEAVE IS IDIOCY. ONE OF THE BEST YOUNG PLAYERS IN THE GAME. SO HE GOBBED OFF AT MALONEY FOR DOING A STUPID KICK WELL TOUGH TITTIES. He is a talented player and a good bloke and so what if he had one bad game the whole team was poop. There aren't many players as good as him at his age. Every club would want him. Pull your head in and realise he is a good player overall

AJB1102

First Grade
That's not mongrel. Mongrel is directed at the opposition. That was a just a disgraceful, childish tantrum. How old is he, 12?

"Mongrel" is probably the wrong word.

I like to see players pissed off when things are going shit. I'm sure they're all man enough to handle a spray - deserved or not - and move on.

If he laughed and gave Jimmy a pat on the back people would be blowing up too.

They got more problems than guys getting shirty about a loss!

Surely

Post Whore
OH COME ON SAYING JACK BIRD SHOULD LEAVE IS IDIOCY. ONE OF THE BEST YOUNG PLAYERS IN THE GAME. SO HE GOBBED OFF AT MALONEY FOR DOING A STUPID KICK WELL TOUGH TITTIES. He is a talented player and a good bloke and so what if he had one bad game the whole team was poop. There aren't many players as good as him at his age. Every club would want him. Pull your head in and realise he is a good player overall

It will be great when he gets back to playing like it

chewsta

First Grade
It was just frustration. We had the perfect opportunity to get the ball while the whole rabbitohs team were grinding on eachother celebrating getting a drop out on the other side of the field. Maloney gets that kick right and its probably try time. Every supporter in the crowd said the same thing as bird as well as the rest of the team, coaching staff and bench. The camera just happened to be on birdy at the time.

Quigs

Immortal
Undhh you need a lot of mongrel too. How about the one in the game when one of our blokes spills a simple pass and knocks it on. He stops, turns around and looks down at the ball and goes - poo, dratt, poo. The other following Shark bloke looks down at the pill on the ground and scratches his nuts or whatever.

Nek minnutt a Souffs bloke picks up the pill and starts darting towards our tryline. Should of been playon in my books but luckily for us Badger had already blown the whistle for the knock on.

Our blokes have been guilty of that type of offence for years now. Idiot Soward was a champ for scoring gift tries from us because dumb pricks just stand around looking down at an unattended football.

Schoolboy stuff really. Mongrels get in and fight for everything.

Arnold

Juniors

Name one game this year where he played well?

He is not an origin player... Yet we will have to pay for one.

You can YELL all you want but if he left I'd lose zero sleep.