What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Tedesco

macnaz

Staff member
Mr Tedesco

Thanks for all the memories , I hope that they live on in your mind forever , because from this day forward West's Tigers supporters will now forever look upon your time here in a negative light in view of your recent actions and behaviour while you and your manager blackmailed the club for your own personal gain and above all for your total lack of resilience and mateship when things got to hard .

We shall no longer hold our breath when you grasp at your knee and us fans think of the worst , we shall no longer scream in anger when you are the victim of foul play , we shall no longer remember nor care about your debut match when you suffered a season ending knee injury , we shall no longer hope and pray your injuries aren't bad and show empathy when they happen , we shall no longer shout go Teddy when you are standing in the in goal at Leichhardt and your home at Cambo after a Tigers try , we shall no longer think that you would become another of our famous string of great fullbacks like John Dorothy, Allan McMahon Brett Hodgson , Garry Jack and Tim Brasher , we shall no longer feel proud when you are selected in a representative side , we shall never cheer you on towards a finals series , we shall never forget you tried to leave before as well.

BUT you can guarantee you will be accepted with open arms by a rich dodgy club driven by shady business people , and you will be playing for a soulless fair-weather supporter base who will not be there when the chips are down , you will be playing in a empty stadium with your new club even when you win ,you will be rubbing shoulders with leeches and not real friends and supporters , you will be dispensable like Shaun Kenny Dowall etc when they have used you up , you will just be another nothing roosters mercenary who did nothing to build a side but merely got paid to join it , you will never provide a legacy to the our district anymore , And you will never become a legend of a team like JT, Gallen and Hindmarsh etc

Funny that you were helped by Anthony Minichiello who you played 3 games with but turned your back on those you have played dozens with , its also ironic that you were helped by Minichiello who is one of a handful considered a one club legend at the roosters.. YET his friendship and guidance didn't actually inspire or persuade you to do the same ?

Says a lot about the people and club you are joining !

Clifferd

Coach
Couldn't have said it any better. What a f**k stain this bloke has turned out to be

He will be forgotten in no time & soon we will be saying James who?

Now let's focus on real up and comers like the emergence of Brooks, Nofo and Suli

Tiger Ted

Bench
Hes just a mindless backflipping mercenary with no integrity which makes him compatible with the unscrupulous rorters !

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hahahaa gold

The worst part from Teddys side is that to me it's obvious he has been used as a pawn by Isaac Moses to get back in Uncle Nicks good books. It can't exactly be an attractive thing to potential clients if you're a manager who the Roosters refuse to deal with.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That's a lot of butthurt towards the proudest and only remaining foundation club!

Tbh I can totally understand all the anger and don't begrudge any of you for hating on the Roosters. Even if our only crime is being a very well run club.

I for one no longer cheer on the Warriors as a neutral after they poached RTS. That cut deep.

So I do feel bad for you guys after the month you've endured. Teddy is a genuine superstar and almost irreplaceable.

On the bright side losing Moses & Woods and replacing them with Reynolds and Matulino at 3/5th the value is great business. Man for man better players IMO.

And if you add Russell Packer and Will Hopoate then you'll actually have a much better team next year.

I also think you'll end up with Connor Watson for 2018 who has all the on field attributes to be a Ben Barba type at fb; with non of the BS off the field.

So whilst it sucks losing a gun in his prime like Teddy I think you're in a great spot cap wise and with Cleary to turn things around very quickly.

So yes, I totally get the hate. I'll still always have a soft spot for the Tigers though - great club with arguably the best fans in the game - so I hope you guys turn it around.

OVP

Coach
Mr Tedesco

Thanks for all the memories , I hope that they live on in your mind forever , because from this day forward West's Tigers supporters will now forever look upon your time here in a negative light in view of your recent actions and behaviour while you and your manager blackmailed the club for your own personal gain and above all for your total lack of resilience and mateship when things got to hard .

We shall no longer hold our breath when you grasp at your knee and us fans think of the worst , we shall no longer scream in anger when you are the victim of foul play , we shall no longer remember nor care about your debut match when you suffered a season ending knee injury , we shall no longer hope and pray your injuries aren't bad and show empathy when they happen , we shall no longer shout go Teddy when you are standing in the in goal at Leichhardt and your home at Cambo after a Tigers try , we shall no longer think that you would become another of our famous string of great fullbacks like John Dorothy, Allan McMahon Brett Hodgson , Garry Jack and Tim Brasher , we shall no longer feel proud when you are selected in a representative side , we shall never cheer you on towards a finals series , we shall never forget you tried to leave before as well.

BUT you can guarantee you will be accepted with open arms by a rich dodgy club driven by shady business people , and you will be playing for a soulless fair-weather supporter base who will not be there when the chips are down , you will be playing in a empty stadium with your new club even when you win ,you will be rubbing shoulders with leeches and not real friends and supporters , you will be dispensable like Shaun Kenny Dowall etc when they have used you up , you will just be another nothing roosters mercenary who did nothing to build a side but merely got paid to join it , you will never provide a legacy to the our district anymore , And you will never become a legend of a team like JT, Gallen and Hindmarsh etc

Funny that you were helped by Anthony Minichiello who you played 3 games with but turned your back on those you have played dozens with , its also ironic that you were helped by Minichiello who is one of a handful considered a one club legend at the roosters.. YET his friendship and guidance didn't actually inspire or persuade you to do the same ?

Says a lot about the people and club you are joining !

You really need to let go of that hate, you might get arse cancer.

OVP

Coach
Please tell us how you felt when you guys lost rts

I felt a lot worse when we lost Maloney. One thing I didn't do was criticise the Warriors or the Sharks. They have every right to offer him a large contract, like all clubs do.

Billythekid

First Grade
He was a club junior that yous brought through the ranks and stood by through his injuries. Meanwhile he couldn't wait to get out. First with Canberra and now with the roosters.

He's a great player and has served the tigers well but he's also a turncoat who has handled this whole thing very poorly. The best thing to come out of all this will be the sledges in the coming years.

I think long term the tigers will be better off. You needed a clean out and to get that grub Moses away from your club. Here's to a new era for the club.

Kudos to the roosters. That's a great signing and they'll be hard to beat next year as a result. It's hard to blame any club for attempting to lure Tedesco.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I just read that Tedesco has publicly stated that he was forced into the decision by the deadline imposed by Cleary. Initially I thought f**k off merkin you had since last year to decide but now I'm having second thoughts:
1. He didn't know who the coach was when original offer was made so he really hasn't started deciding until the last month
2. There are shit loads of players in NRL who haven't signed for next year. I understand Cleary is playing hard ball but f**k....it's Teddy
3. His manager probably had a million things going so asking for more time is not really a spit in the face

Ned Kelly

Juniors
What a great decision by Tedesco.

He wants the best coaching possible to make him a super star. He will be so excited when they announce Jason Taylor has returned to the Roosters to coach the backs.

Also sensational thinking to make the move to have Anthony Minichiello as a personal full back coach.

Below is a list of his achievements as NRL coach.

Add to that the list of full backs he has lifted to greatness since joining the Roosters.

polskipantsless

Juniors
I just read that Tedesco has publicly stated that he was forced into the decision by the deadline imposed by Cleary. Initially I thought f**k off merkin you had since last year to decide but now I'm having second thoughts:
1. He didn't know who the coach was when original offer was made so he really hasn't started deciding until the last month
2. There are shit loads of players in NRL who haven't signed for next year. I understand Cleary is playing hard ball but f**k....it's Teddy
3. His manager probably had a million things going so asking for more time is not really a spit in the face

Thats all horse shit.
As far as we know he ignored the deadline completely. You think if he would have said i need more time the club/cleary would have said no?

Clifferd

Coach
I felt a lot worse when we lost Maloney. One thing I didn't do was criticise the Warriors or the Sharks. They have every right to offer him a large contract, like all clubs do.

I think people just have a bridge to burn with Tedesco tbh, in the manner he left the tigers

Clifferd

Coach

Yeah I call bullshit

Tedesco: Hey Pascoe/Cleary can we just have 1 more week to decide?

Pascoe/Cleary: Sure

That's how easy it could have been

There was no communication.
He wanted gone