What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine eyes return to the NRL. Just another publicity stunt.

I know, a new concept, the Clash of the Hasbeens. Two teams, HasbeensA v HasbeensB.

HasbeensA captained by Anthony Mundine. HasbeensB captained by Jarryd Hayne. Teams selected by fans of past has beens for each side. Just think of it, it would be greater than the Allstars :rolleyes: :p

Willie Ray

Bench
0461dc98cfb91a7e65369cddb63e31e7
Anthony"The Man"Mundine....floats like a butterfly.....sleeps like a log.

How can the NRL allow this idea to even grow... just recently he said it's ok to hit women, that goes against all the hard work the NRL has done to incorporate more females into the sport.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
How can the NRL allow this idea to even grow... just recently he said it's ok to hit women, that goes against all the hard work the NRL has done to incorporate more females into the sport.
The NRL can't control Anthony Mundine. He can blather all he likes, it has no relationship to the NRL whatsoever.

gregstar

Referee
If you had the choice of mccrones or mundane who would you choose?

An aging has-been who lives in self-denial of his actual skill level and never seems to know when to quit?

Or mundane?

Tough choice.

But no doubt jowls has an ace up his sleeve. I hear Kusto has been seen at the club.

ed-grimley

Bench
I know, a new concept, the Clash of the Hasbeens. Two teams, HasbeensA v HasbeensB.

HasbeensA captained by Anthony Mundine. HasbeensB captained by Jarryd Hayne. Teams selected by fans of past has beens for each side. Just think of it, it would be greater than the Allstars :rolleyes: :p
Can Danny Green play lock for the B's?

OzDragon

Coach
We're just starting to gather a decent roster. Don't want him, don't need him.

Give him to Souffs

This Year?

Immortal
If you had the choice of mccrones or mundane who would you choose?

An aging has-been who lives in self-denial of his actual skill level and never seems to know when to quit?

Or mundane?

Tough choice.

But no doubt jowls has an ace up his sleeve. I hear Kusto has been seen at the club.

If I was Jowls I'd be looking for someone with tactical experience to make my job easier.

Enter the tampon.....

Latest posts