What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Murder

yappy

Bench
Warren just said we've got good replacements for the guys we've lost so I'd suggest that Richards will be on the Magpies nominal list. Good chance either him or Super will be filling one wing spot. If Clayton stays then that probably means him Mace and Duff are also in the back three mix. It will be interesting to see if Leo Clarke is back again too. Missed a lot of the season with injury, but was always at the games being part of the squad. Olzard will be missed, but not too much.

Up front I hope Glassie stays. Like Brett not really big enough for the Front Row but gives his all. Hopefully Harpley can put his injuries behind him and stand up. Cashy will become a starter with Clint Hill. Papa is also up for the engine room, and Bryce has started to find his feet well so may not play too much Flegg. Still I hope they buy a prop. One of the big Newtown units would be nice.

westie

Bench
yappy said:
Warren just said we've got good replacements for the guys we've lost so I'd suggest that Richards will be on the Magpies nominal list. Good chance either him or Super will be filling one wing spot. If Clayton stays then that probably means him Mace and Duff are also in the back three mix. It will be interesting to see if Leo Clarke is back again too. Missed a lot of the season with injury, but was always at the games being part of the squad. Olzard will be missed, but not too much.

Up front I hope Glassie stays. Like Brett not really big enough for the Front Row but gives his all. Hopefully Harpley can put his injuries behind him and stand up. Cashy will become a starter with Clint Hill. Papa is also up for the engine room, and Bryce has started to find his feet well so may not play too much Flegg. Still I hope they buy a prop. One of the big Newtown units would be nice.

Maiava would be even better. Is he signed?

Latest posts