What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

muzby's christmas confessional...

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's really a thing?

It's usually been one active person (usually the stay at home wife) representing both, but the most recent to pop up on my Friends list has been my ridiculously hot former stripper friend and her body builder husband.

Such a waste.

Ask Surely....did him a big favour earlier in the week.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=441895

Otherwise I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

I use Facebook quite a bit for my business, but do indulge in the social aspect quite a bit. It's particularly important when I'm on the road - since I only get time to see my friends and family maybe once a year.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i confess that i'm visiting sensesmaybenumbed profile page frequently..

maybe a little too frequently, for what could be considered normal..

however, like anyone who has an addiction, i also have an excuse..

he's started the last couple of superthreads, and his user name is exactly the same length as the links to the page numbers / last page under the title of the superthread..

so whenever i go to check from a touch screen, my super-human sized thumb always hits his name, instead of the 'last page' link...

at least, that's my defence :)

Titanic

First Grade
I confess to using them incorrectly all the time … because they look neater than - as a divider or ( and ) or, dare I use them [ and ]…

Titanic

First Grade
@SGL … everyone has a little bit of charity in them … I suppose it just depends which bit.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i confess that rather than doing my normal christmas act of giving my colleagues a small, but nice gift each, i just handed out a chocolate from a multi-pack this christmas..

still gave my staff & my boss something nice though..

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just listened to "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit, and I'm trying to feel dirty, but...

f**k it. That song kicks arse.