What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

Divine

Bench
Who should we run our attack at on Saturday night? I know we can run around you with one leg tied behind our backs but just for kicks who do we pick to run through ?

caspersparks

Juniors
Who should we run our attack at on Saturday night? I know we can run around you with one leg tied behind our backs but just for kicks who do we pick to run through ?

how about a member of our 2008 grand final winning side?

get it?;-)

zombie jesus

Staff member
Excuse me, I believe your sig is inaccurate. You did not win, nobody won the Premiership in 2009.

Please change it to:

Manly reigning Premiers since '08

This is correct.

King regards,

zombie jesus

andrew057

First Grade
Excuse me, I believe your sig is inaccurate. You did not win, nobody won the Premiership in 2009.

Please change it to:

This is correct.

King regards,

zombie jesus

Hey Zombie, I want to change my signature to the Eels results against Manly this season. What were they buddy?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How about you change it to the date of the last time you won a comp.

2005 - J. J. Giltinan Shield

But if you really want to live in the past, how about the last time you won 3 Premierships in a row? For that matter, when's the last time you ever beat us in a Grand Final? When was the last time you beat us at all?

manly40gimps0

Juniors

But if you really want to live in the past, how about the last time you won 3 Premierships in a row? For that matter, when's the last time you ever beat us in a Grand Final? When was the last time you beat us at all?

WOW I'm f**king impressed.... The J.J. Giltinan Shield
No manly hasn't won three in a row, But we've won sh*t loads more comps than you under achievers' who entered the comp the same year as Manly.:lol:
Oh and did you forget 1976?

MSIH

Bench

Our under 20's beat you on Monday.

It's about as relevant as the J J Giltinan Shield.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
WOW I'm f**king impressed.... The J.J. Giltinan Shield

If it wasn't, your mob wouldn't be whingeing about the couple you were robbed of: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...manly-sea-eagles/story-e6frexnr-1225859624378

No manly hasn't won three in a row

And they probably never will.

But we've won sh*t loads more comps than you under achievers' who entered the comp the same year as Manly.:lol:

You've also lost more Grand Finals than anyone.

Too much money and not enough heart will do that to a club. Manly's the reason for the truism 'You can't buy a Premiership'.

Obviously though sometimes you can. ;-)

Anyway I agree Parra are underachievers - probably the most unlucky team in the game. But that's what makes supporting them so freaking sweet.

Supporting the Eels is character building.

Oh and did you forget 1976?

I must have. Probably because '82 and '83 are still so vivid...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Please change it to:

This is correct.

King regards,

zombie jesus

Mate, whichever way you look at it, either Parramatta (2009) are reigning Premiers, or the Wests Tigers (2005) are.

If you say Manly and Parra aren't eligible because Melbourne's presence denied legitimate teams the right to contest those Grand Finals against Manly (2007) and Parramatta (2009) then surely Melbourne's presence in the 2006 and 2008 deciders against Brisbane and Manly denied legitimate teams the right to contest those Grand Finals against the eventual winners.

This whole Melbourne fiasco has thrown a big question mark over the entire past four years. That's only bad if you don't like ambiguity.

zombie jesus

Staff member
You still have it wrong mate.

" Manly reigning Premiers since '08. "

Simply highlight the text between the quotations marks above, then right click on the text and select "Copy".
Then go to your User Control Panel and go to the Edit Signature section.
Then in the box where you keep inserting the wrong thing, highlight the current text, right click on the highlighted text and click "Delete".
Then right click in the empty box and select "Paste"
Once since is completed you may format the text in anyway you like, I suggest you go with bold, dark red and underlined text surrounded by a few big grin smilies, so it would look something like this
:D:DManly reigning Premiers since '08:D:D
Then scroll down a touch and select "Save Signature"
Your new sig should now be functional and I think you will find your forum experience to be a lot more pleasant.

No need to thank me, you are quite welcome.:)

PS Have a great Christmas.

Latest posts