What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My long awaited predictions

Eddie.

Bench
If youve been feeling a little bit ill, confused on in a spin about your nfl week 9 thoughts then the time for worrying is over. i may have my detracters here but i am a tipster of immense pedigree and skill and i will here give you 4 precise predictions

St Louis v Seattle

The St Louis rams are over rated team and their coach Mike Martz is a clown. The so called "greatest show on earth" are half the side of 3 yrs ago, things dont come half as easy these days. The seahawks will roll into town, get the job done and leave Mike martz and his band of embattled soldiers running for the exits.

Seattle by 13

Arizona v Giants

The Arizona team are a woeful organisation, have been for many years. But even inept teams, have their days when in front of small and uninspired home crowds, in hot conditions, in ugly games of football they will eek out a win. The Gaints are a team on the slide and Warner is a man desperatly trying to live on past glories, the game tomorrow will be unwatchable and down right boring at times, but the cardinals will win before they continue on their regular losing roll next week

Cardinals by 3

Green Bay v Vikings

Every year we have to listen to the Vikings beat their chest after round 5 only to fall in a heap and surrender. This week they will be without a hope at Lambo where the Pack, a team revitalised and rejouvenated will rope them in and pull them down and stomp on them and leave them leaving green bay with nothing but bruised egos and faltering finals hopes.

Pack by 10

49's v Carolina

The Panthers hit rock bottom last week losing to a useless and at times downright pathetic oakland team who have resembled more of a village team then pro football team for much of the last 2 yrs. The panthers seem to have one thing driving them right now, the dream of emulating 2a few seasons ago 1-15 record, i reckon at this pace they will give it a real crack. The 49er's will be average, but as long as they turn up at the right stadium in the right uniforms and make 1 or 2 plays there fans will leave happy

49ers by 10

Eelectrica

Referee
Mike Martz might have lost his genius tag a while ago but the Seattle recievers can't bloody catch.
A bind man with a cane and dog would catch more passes than their current mob. :roll:

Latest posts