What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mysterious wwe fan

alien

Referee
who is that guy in the front, next to the 2 girls? i ALWAYS see him in the crowd, no matter which city it's in, and he always wears that same shirt! lucky bastard gets to go to all the wwe shows somehow. any of you know?

29ct2f8.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
There's a whole slew of them.

You can also see Frank The Clown with Mick Foley's daughter on a bunch of shows.

nöyd

Staff member
i remember always seeing faith no more guy early in the attitude era

fan-2011-07-25-19h31m33s5_crop_north.png

alien

Referee
there is also that "sign guy" or "Red Hat Guy", Rick Achberger who wears the red hat and often holds up a sign and wears an open blue shirt. he says he goes to around 30 to 40 shows a year.

signguy_m4bdnsDvVi1r6d97so1_500_crop_north.png

i don't know how they get to go to so many shows. maybe they are millionaires or something

Last edited:

alien

Referee
ok i have only seen her once, but i thought she deserved a mention. i get the feeling she hates the miz (who doesnt)

[youtube]kqMuq50bfWY[/youtube]

Evil_Mush

Juniors
There was an article on WWE.com a few months back about "famous fans", my favourite is the angry bowlcut guy from around 1996. I remember seeing him in the front row at a number of WWE events on the hired VHS tapes back at the time (the only way we could do it in NZ back then!). Also saw him pop up again on some show (could've been a Raw or Nitro) I watched on the Network recently.

CGxMZM1UAAElDde.jpg

WWE.com : Ten most famous fans

Latest posts