What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
My little milk drinking girl Miss Benetau first up today at the Sunny Coast, new trainer.

Is currently 11s

First up last prep over 1000 flew home beaten a length behind Samantha which is pretty good form for this race.

Gets a suck run I think she will go bang and be right in the finish. If not she will be on Lemons banned list

GongPanther

Referee
Big Orange races this Thursday as the tote favourite in the Goodwood Cup (England). I've put $40 e/w on him for this years Mel Cup ($26) which last year he was placed 6th.
Did the early punt in case Big Orange does win the English meet...the odds will come right in.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Big Orange races this Thursday as the tote favourite in the Goodwood Cup (England). I've put $40 e/w on him for this years Mel Cup ($26) which last year he was placed 6th.
Did the early punt in case Big Orange does win the English meet...the odds will come right in.

Not to shoot you down bro and best of luck with it but I will be surprised if Big Orange starts shorter than 20-1 on the day.

MC is one of those races that unless I find crazy prices (over $50's) on something I don't bother betting far out as there is always value on the day. I mean Fiorente was the shortest price winner I can remember since I have been punting and it was $7/8 dollars if memory serves me correctly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not to shoot you down bro and best of luck with it but I will be surprised if Big Orange starts shorter than 20-1 on the day.

MC is one of those races that unless I find crazy prices (over $50's) on something I don't bother betting far out as there is always value on the day. I mean Fiorente was the shortest price winner I can remember since I have been punting and it was $7/8 dollars if memory serves me correctly.
I never bet on a cup runner that has run in it and didn't win.

Fiorente was the only runner that has done this since I have been punting on the cup and it's served me well.

Actually I think I even did have a lobster on him because I couldn't believe the price.

GongPanther

Referee

M Cup is a good whole day for the punt,and not just for the main race.The overwhelming weight of money on the M Cup ensures that the favourtie doesn't go under $5.

But like I mentioned,I'm foing for value.And Goodwood winners are sound value as are Bendigo Cup winners who gain auto entry to the MC.

Foz

Bench
Going on the trials this morning there's a win in 7yo Tom Melbourne.
(I know tipping a 7yo as a horse to follow is nuts)
Is with the Waller stable now.
Lightly raced and don't know if it's run in Sydney before but he looked good this morning.
Sydney might suit him.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Going on the trials this morning there's a win in 7yo Tom Melbourne.
(I know tipping a 7yo as a horse to follow is nuts)
Is with the Waller stable now.
Lightly raced and don't know if it's run in Sydney before but he looked good this morning.
Sydney might suit him.

Thanks for the tip, I haven't watched the trials from this morn but will definitely check them out, a few of the better horses starting to warm up for the spring.

I remember this horse bolted in in its second or third start in Australia on a bog track and Bossy was calling it a superstar (has a habit of doing that) and its done nothing since. Interesting that its with Waller, if he can't get it going then it will be a quick trip to the glue factory.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thanks for the tip, I haven't watched the trials from this morn but will definitely check them out, a few of the better horses starting to warm up for the spring.

I remember this horse bolted in in its second or third start in Australia on a bog track and Bossy was calling it a superstar (has a habit of doing that) and its done nothing since. Interesting that its with Waller, if he can't get it going then it will be a quick trip to the glue factory.
He has talent but is a bit of a head case, Freedman couldn't unlock him who knows what Waller will do with him???

Latest posts