What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Sphagnum

Coach
I think they have worked out that old mate might be a sprinter/miler not a stayer.

Robbie Laing has rocks in his head though so this poor bugger aint got no chance of winning any good races.
Should go to the Everest imo. Will rattle home off that speed. He is deadset flying that merkin.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Problem with So Si Bon is it's racing style- gets a mile back and is always "running on" but it is no hope of winning due to its start and it's poison unders next start.

Always a good horse to lash at to run a place though!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I used to hate it but now I just look for the horse in decent form that will either get a soft lead or the suck run and 9 times out of 10 you are in the money at least... I still have wet dreams about Rebel Dane in the Manikato
First few races will be key. Rail out 2m will they swoop today or will it be a leaders picnic again???

On Spanish Reef in the first we'll see it been smashed in since I had my nibble.

Latest posts