What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
On exposed form Eshtiraak looks a good thing in the next at the Valley 4.40 looks great value.. actually a little worried about the toppie has ability but mixes his form

hineyrulz

Post Whore
On exposed form Eshtiraak looks a good thing in the next at the Valley 4.40 looks great value.. actually a little worried about the toppie has ability but mixes his form
Just got 4.80, reckon it's out to silly odds in a small field.

lockyno1

Post Whore
So of course I back Wayanka every time the merkin runs...and last Saturday I backed the horses that came 2nd and 3rd...

Was up for the day though. How on earth did Menari start at $2.70...had a very nice multi with Menari into Brave Smash.

Pariah was silly odds, couldn't believe every man and his dog was backing it to beat Menari!

Sphagnum

Coach
So of course I back Wayanka every time the merkin runs...and last Saturday I backed the horses that came 2nd and 3rd...

Was up for the day though. How on earth did Menari start at $2.70...had a very nice multi with Menari into Brave Smash.

Pariah was silly odds, couldn't believe every man and his dog was backing it to beat Menari!

They weren't. It drifted all day whilst menari continued to firm.

Sphagnum

Coach
For Houtzen's first go at wfa and first go around the valley she acquitted herself very well. Sat 3 wide outside heatherly and Russian revolution and rallied gamely in the straight to run 3rd.

Wouldn't be dropping off it just yet if you're a fan. Don't know about an Everest but there is definitely another decent race in her.

Sphagnum

Coach
For Houtzen's first go at wfa and first go around the valley she acquitted herself very well. Sat 3 wide outside heatherly and Russian revolution and rallied gamely in the straight to run 3rd.

Wouldn't be dropping off it just yet if you're a fan. Don't know about an Everest but there is definitely another decent race in her.

Maybe the coolmoore?

Meant this as an edit not a reply, my bad

lockyno1

Post Whore

Lol...it had 8 kilos on RR and still got flogged. Was lucky to come 3rd. In my sack file.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I wouldn't be backing her until she drops back to 3yo grade, but agree it wasn't a bad run.. she looked like she would drop right out coming round the corner but rallied back close to the line.

Personally didn't give her a hope in hell in that race, couldn't believe she was the fave and so skinny in the betting... Weight isn't everything and I always like to see 3yos run against the older horses first before I back them as a lot of them don't stack up.

That was a pretty strong little race, she did beat Missrock, Supido and Hellbent.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Unless she wins something. Than you can tell us all about how much you had on her the next day.

You could give me $50-1 and I still wouldn't back that cat.

Useless run. Even Heatherly lapped it basically. Ifnit wins a race so be it, but I'm not backing it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wouldn't be backing her until she drops back to 3yo grade, but agree it wasn't a bad run.. she looked like she would drop right out coming round the corner but rallied back close to the line.

Personally didn't give her a hope in hell in that race, couldn't believe she was the fave and so skinny in the betting... Weight isn't everything and I always like to see 3yos run against the older horses first before I back them as a lot of them don't stack up.

That was a pretty strong little race, she did beat Missrock, Supido and Hellbent.
Never back 3 yr old fillies in the spring against the older horses. Colts are a totally different matter.

Latest posts