What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The name change thread is opening for the final time tonight. Closing forever on Wednesday Origin night. Please note that any nutty thread hijacking will end it sooner.

I will complete the previous requests between now and then.

Last drinks folks.

TooheysNew

Coach
It's a pain in the arse to change names. We've gotten to the point where we are so large as a forum that changing names (and the subsequent rebuild of all posts) takes hours.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just a note, to make the job easier for me, I will have to delete any unneccessary posts.

Frederick

Staff member
*looks through members list*
Ok, there's already someone with the name fred, but is it possible to get my name changed to Fred?

NOTE: This is NOT a definite request. I just want to know if it's possible, as I haven't fully decided whether I want to change names or not.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
to Deacon
Done

Whenever the time comes around may I please have my name changed to Once Dead .

Thanks in advance
Done

Done

Could i have mine changed to McLovin ...ta
Done

Could I please go back to Dutchy
Done

Could I change my name by astreizix .

Thanks ;-) .
Done

Can I please change my name to

Dragooner
Done
Can i get my name changed to:

JTB

Thanks!
Done
Can I please get a name change to: Tom Ace
Done

Can i pls keep Danger and just get rid of the question marks... Thanks.
Done

If this is still open change mine from Noa Nandruku to Noa.

Thanks
Done

Hey there, I'd like to change my name from Dkos to Wilco.

Thanks
Done

can i please have my name changed to

The Dodger
Done

When it's next open can I please be called:

Tom Shines

Thanks in advance.
Done

hi,

could you please change my user name from bobiv to Bob_Eel

thanks
Done

Can I please have my name changed to Mr. Snrub. I think that my name is clearly outdated.
Done

Hi
Could I please have my name changed from mermaid to mel
Thanks
Done

Time for a change please.

Knights007 > MSKnight

Thanks in Advance.
Done

Could I please have my name changed from Rabbitohs2005 to thehattrickrabbit ???

Thanks in advance
Done

Actually, change my name to NK Arsenal instead.

Thanks. ;-)
Done

Name change please to McLovin
If thats not available then just BF
McLovin is taken. BF Done.

Change me back to Gene Krupa please.
Done

Could you please change my name to BWNB
Done

Morning all,
Could i have my name changed to Macarthur Saints..

Thanks..
Done

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK, here's the deal...

1. We can no longer provide name changes. Originally, it was done as a courtesy, but nowadays the forums have come to the point where keeping track of name changes is too big a job considering how many hours we have in the day.

2. There will be exceptions to the rule where Admin deem (at their discretion) that there is no choice but to provide a name change. In such a case, send Admin a PM. Please note that simply wanting a change of name for a while is not considered an exception to the rule.

3. For the most recent changes, there will be one final 'cooling off' period which will end on Saturday 14 June 2008 at midnight. This is because a few members made their requests without knowing this was their last time.

4. Members choose your name carefully, as it will be the name you are stuck with.

5. In future, you can of course join up under a new name - but this will be with a new email address and a new post count.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'll do it. But understand that when I shut this thread on Saturday night, that's it. You will be stuck with the final name you choose.
OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.