What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAME YOUR NSW STATE OF ORIGIN GAME 3 TEAM

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
1. It seems we dont have a real leader in our nsw team it was evident last night...
2. hayne needs to be dropped for michael jennings does hayne think he is still playing grid iron with that stupid pass he did?he wrecked a try as well i dont think he is up to it at soo level at present...anyway morris is injured i read so hayne stays and jennings comes in i suppose...
3. ile be interested to see what any ones top 17 is for game 3....
4. and lastly nsw need a rocket up their back sides for that 2nd half performance it was pathetic FACT!!!We should had won that game...

Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Same team shadow. They had the win for 60 minutes. They just need a good spray from an iconic blues legend. Johns' one on tv wasn't big enough.

alien

Referee
Hayne has had some really good games on the wing in Origin. Maybe he should be on the wing and bring in a good centre...

DiegoNT

First Grade
Teddy
Morris
Hayne
Dugan
Fergo
Moylan
Maloney
Woods
Peats
Fifita
Cordner
Frizelle
J.Trbo

Bird
Graham
Klemmer
Vaughan.

Jackson and pearce won't be dropped though. J.trbo is at least an equal defender to Jackson but a far better attacker.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Teddy
Morris
Hayne
Dugan
Fergo
Moylan
Maloney
Woods
Peats
Fifita
Cordner
Frizelle
J.Trbo

Bird
Graham
Klemmer
Vaughan.

Jackson and pearce won't be dropped though. J.trbo is at least an equal defender to Jackson but a far better attacker.

That's a rough call to be honest and unlike you Diego haha. Pearce was the best out of all of the halves on the night I thought! J turbo has turned out to be an absolute monster though. He and woods were my favourites from the night.!

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's a rough call to be honest and unlike you Diego haha. Pearce was the best out of all of the halves on the night I thought! J turbo has turned out to be an absolute monster though. He and woods were my favourites from the night.!
I thought Pearce didn't take control of things enough.

But there isn't anyone who's a better option though.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I thought Pearce didn't take control of things enough.

But there isn't anyone who's a better option though.

People talk about taking "control" in origin but it's one of the toughest games in the NRL. I don't believe any half took the game in their "control" last night. Not even Thurston or Cronk mainly because both teams are just too good to let that happen. Their win just came off the back of silly NSW mistakes and sheer determination which I respect a lot. I thought Pearce had a great kicking game and made some good runs. The loss actually came down to the inexperience of a lot of our origin players in the end. If they learn off this game, game 3 should be a very convincing win.

Rabbits20

Immortal
People talk about taking "control" in origin but it's one of the toughest games in the NRL. I don't believe any half took the game in their "control" last night. Not even Thurston or Cronk mainly because both teams are just too good to let that happen. Their win just came off the back of silly NSW mistakes and sheer determination which I respect a lot. I thought Pearce had a great kicking game and made some good runs. The loss actually came down to the inexperience of a lot of our origin players in the end. If they learn off this game, game 3 should be a very convincing win.
Fair enough.

Latest posts