What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Your QLD Team of the Origin Era

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I always wondered why Hauff never got a gig elsewhere. Looks like he moved to London in 96 after 4 years in reserve grade.

My team:

1. Gary Belcher
2. Clinton Schifcofske
3. Mal Meninga (captain/coach) & (gk)
4. Peter Jackson
5. Adam Mogg
6. Kevin Walters
7. TBA
8. David Shillington
9. Steve Walters
10. Sam Backo
11. Josh Papali'i
12. Gary Coyne
13. Neville Costigan

Excellent team. I suggest moving Kevvy to halfback and Jacko to 5/8th -Jacko started Kingless Origins and even tests at 5/8th. Put Nagas on the wing Bundaberg is in Qld.

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Pointing out where Inglis is from gets Queenslanders biting every time, issuing such legendary retorts as 'butthurt' and 'owned'.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Yeah it does and I had no issues as a Qld fan to put GI in my NSW player Origin team even if at risk of rubbing more salt in the wound.

Excellent team. I suggest moving Kevvy to halfback and Jacko to 5/8th -Jacko started Kingless Origins and even tests at 5/8th. Put Nagas on the wing Bundaberg is in Qld.

Ahh that's right. I remember Jackson had the 5/8 spot ahead of Walters in 92.

Vee

First Grade
Yeah it does and I had no issues as a Qld fan to put GI in my NSW player Origin team even if at risk of rubbing more salt in the wound.
You may as well, it's not like you had any good players for his spot.