What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Narcos

tumbidragon

First Grade
Any body else watching this. Only 2 ep. in but really enjoying it. Don't know to much about Escobar and how closely the show runs with actual events. But a really interesting and brutal story! Definitely check it out if your into the whole Breaking Bad/Underbelly scene.

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah it's quite good. Shame they decided to make the protagonist the whitest, dullest man ever.

I really enjoyed it.

I'm unsure if it there will be a season 2 though. I'm not really familiar with Escobar's story outside of the show. They might go onto some other drug lord though.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I really enjoyed it.

I'm unsure if it there will be a season 2 though. I'm not really familiar with Escobar's story outside of the show. They might go onto some other drug lord though.
Without wanting to spoil the show, there is basically another 1.5-2 years of his story to run, if they choose to do it.

There is definitely another season there, if the powers that be want to tell it. Hopefully they do, as I thought it was a fantastic insight into his story and surprisingly accurate. Jumping into another story would be too short at this point IMO, they also would find it hard to pick a well known drug lord like Escobar was.

Gets stronger as the season goes on as well, one of the best limited series shows I've seen in quite a while.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
So keen to see this but don't have Netflix, will it make it to dvd to buy?

Most netflix shows make to dvd, but it's $30-60 versus paying $10/month with no contract. You're better off trialling netflix for a month for free and watching it there.

Haffa

Most of the Netflix Originals do at some point.

I enjoyed it felt like it was paced well, not sure how they can get another season out of escobar though.

Special K

Coach
We watched it over the long weekend. Good show but I am not sure how they are going to stretch out season 2?

Game_Breaker

Coach
Halfway through it and it's pretty good so far. I had no idea how rich this guy was, I knew Colombian drug lords were rich but this guy is like Bill Gates level rich.

I've been told the Brazilian actor who plays Escobar has a terrible Colombian accent, non-Spanish speakers won't be able to tell

Dogs Of War

Coach
I really enjoyed it.

I have that feelomh as well. Plenty happened after Escobar died and I think that could push the show to a 3rd season if they make sure they start that story during season 2.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We watched it over the long weekend. Good show but I am not sure how they are going to stretch out season 2?
Well he is still alive and the spotlight will grow as the US starts being serious about him.

I enjoyed it.

Guy earnt more than farging entire countries..

Silver or Lead mofo?

Jono078

Referee
Started it today, quality show, about a third of the way through the season and it's super interesting and brutal. I like how they tie in real footage too.

azzah72

Bench
Season 2 released last week, and it's all about Escobar on the run

not as good as season 1
I liked season 2 more.
It seemed like the stakes were higher as he got a bit more crazy.
And then the fall from Grace.
I think the last couple of episodes probably could of been shortened but in general I thought the overall quality was better.

Dogs Of War

Coach
3 eps in. Seems pretty good. About the same quality. Maybe you have just watched a few better series since.

Latest posts