What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles does a poo in hotel corridor, found naked in fire escape - Roosters fined

Chook Norris

First Grade
wtf... i thought this was a joke. :(

what is it with our club as of late? is this behaviour rubbing off from fittler's relaxed attitude?

damn ashamed of nate..

Last edited:
I really don't give a sh*t, this is the funniest thing I have read since Fein said 38-0 was a higher score than 40-0 and remained biiter about it ever since.

bartman

Immortal
Bah, we'll still get a sponsor from somewhere.
puppy-roll.jpg
prod-hypo.jpg

Sorry, had to be done...

adamkungl

Immortal
the Wall has gone into angry overdrive.... pea hearts threatening to not renew memberships, etc. meh. the sh*t will get sorted. Politis surely won't stand for this sh*t much longer.

adamkungl

Immortal
Amusing stuff because you know they will renew their membership just for wall access.

The amusing thing is when they say "What will i tell my son now??"

I see no reason to tell your kids anything. Let them go on worshipping their heroes, and don't tell them anything about their private lives (I wish the media worked like this).

Chances are if they're young they don't read the paper/watch the news anyway. And if they're old enough to, it shouldn't be too hard to explain that alcohol makes you do stupid things.

HAHAHA that old chestnut is great. Chances are they're either too young to understand or old enough to find this incident ridiculously hilarious (like we did with Hopoate's incident) and if they're too young to understand they probably sh*t in the hallway at home all the time anyway.

adamkungl

Immortal
ah old Hoppa. Was the butt (lolololol) of many jokes back in year 6/7 whenever that happened. Didn't damage me in any way. Myles has merely entered the esteemed company of footballers with human waste related crimes.

Julian O'Neil
John Hopoate
Todd Carney

I'm sure there are more.