What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Do you agree with Warren Ryan's comments about Nathan Brown?

• No, Browny's doing fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, we need a decent coach.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It would want to improve with the massive amount of talent the team has now. I don't think anyone could say that this team went anywhere near it's potential this season.

Mr Saab

Referee
izzo said:
I dont think anyone can take Warren seriously afteer the 89 grand final

typical comment from a monday morning 1/4back. Warren Ryan is the BEST coach in the history of coaches. Better than
bennett
sheens
gould
gibson
anderson

Mr Saab

Referee
Willow said:
Better than Ando?

Nooooo....!

chris anderson??????? Anderson couldnt tie the Woks shoe laces.

1981...GF with Newtown
1984...GF with dogs
1985...GF with dogs
1986...GF with dogs
1988...GF with tigers
1989...GF with tigers
1991...semis with Mapgies
1992...semis with Magpies

where ever Ryan went he improved the club..look at all the players that went on to a coaching career after being involved with Ryan. Warren is the Super Coach...no one else

Anonymous

Juniors
Ando is a champion. A man amongst men and a great acquisition for Rugby Union.

The way the Sharks treated him was the lowest point in the history of sport.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Unless something better comes along between now and the end of 2006, you guys are stuck with Brown, you had better get used to it. Didn't he sign a new deal halfway through this year after a couple of wins over premiership heavyweights Wests and Souths????? ;-) ;-) ;-)

Anyway there's nothing better available at present and it could be worse you could have Anderson or Smith coaching you guys. lol

Dragon

Coach
Brown is doing fine.

Riddell leaving, as much as i hate to see him go, could be just the thing we need. As far as im concerned he was a source of ill-discipline, and not a good person to influence the younger blokes coming through.

Now im not blaming him for our poor attitude, but i think we have just about weeded out any potential bad seeds. It started with Bartrim.

Our discipline this year has improved remarkably, and i think next year we will see an even bigger improvement in attitude.

That is to say i hope [-o<

Southernsaint

Staff member
Dragon said:
Brown is doing fine.

Riddell leaving, as much as i hate to see him go, could be just the thing we need. As far as im concerned he was a source of ill-discipline, and not a good person to influence the younger blokes coming through.

Now im not blaming him for our poor attitude, but i think we have just about weeded out any potential bad seeds. It started with Bartrim.

Our discipline this year has improved remarkably, and i think next year we will see an even bigger improvement in attitude.

That is to say i hope [-o&lt, post: [/quote"]

Sorry mate, I have to dis-agree.

While Pig may be a bit of a lair off the field, what he does on it is an inspiration, unlike a certain Five-Eighth we could mention. Whether it's a bustling run or whatever, he always gave 100%...

I hope Ennis is a Gun because he has big shoes to fill.

Dragon

Coach
True, i wont argue he did some awesome things - when he felt like it. And thats the thing, he had the potential to do it every time he went out there, instead i always got the feeling that Pig would aim up only 'when he felt like it'

Anyway, love the bloke. Im just trying to make sense of it all :(

Anonymous

Juniors
Riddell was great and I reckon he was playing at his best this year.

The only reasons I can think of are money and maintenance.

It'll be interesting to see how he goes at Parra.

Good luck to him anyway.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I think, Dragon, you should ask more about Pig's commitment to training. His onfield display's were phenominal, but if he aimed up at training more and got fit enough to play a full 80 minutes, then I'd say he was worth the 300k+ a year he's gonna get at Parra.

Latest posts