What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt

voltron

Juniors
if that was the gameplan then merritt's problem is that he hesitates
and that hesitation gives the other team time to adjust and beat him
each try you see him hesitate for a split second and by then its too late

Sujskiez

Juniors
Why would you bring Hayne in to the centres when Idris is in career best form?
I would like to bring hayne at centres because that would put fear into the queenslanders as to who to mark having Brett stewart at FB, jennings at left centre and hayne at right centre it would cause queensland a bit of worrying to do and hayne in the past has proven he can play centre when took over for jennings i think was in 2010

Charlie124

First Grade
I would like to bring hayne at centres because that would put fear into the queenslanders as to who to mark having Brett stewart at FB, jennings at left centre and hayne at right centre it would cause queensland a bit of worrying to do and hayne in the past has proven he can play centre when took over for jennings i think was in 2010

lol... trembling :sarcasm:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Give credit to Nathan Merritt too, the way he seamlessly parted the seas to allow that pass is no easy feat.

Nathan Merritt, what a joker.

MrAnonymous

Bench
He should be banned from all Rugby League competitions for a year for that dreadful performance.

f**king spastic

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Is there a worse player to play Origin than Nathan Merritt?

There's probably been worse but not in the modern era.

I feel for the guy because he got found out big time. But he should now forget origin and go back to the rabbletohs. If he gets picked for SoO 3 Queensland will win 50-0 and he'll end up a basketcase.

Charlie124

First Grade
are you saying as a qlder you arent anymore worried of hayne being in the NSW team then Merritt.

Im saying that as a QLDer im not at all worried if the big intimidating J Hayne is being named at centre, especially if NSW are doing so just to keep the Doooogs at fullback.

mrpwnd

Bench
Must just be me but thought Jennings was crap-his work rate is deplorable-must have been the freshest player on the field at the end.
Let's be honest here, given how badly NSW were beaten, I think any more ball to the outside backs would've made it worse, they were lucky to even get a single metre out of their runs, lol.