What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National junior championship

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I am interested in this national junior championship which i think is a great concept. Has anyone got a list of previous winners/grand finals i can have a look at? Very hard to find info on it online.

Dunno but this would be the first time the same teams will play in both.

Anyway shouldn't it be called the state championships..?

isaiah

Bench
2012 or 13 was the first one, it was at langlands park and I saw it. Souths Logan won the 16's over the eels. Wests Tigers won the 18's.

Nifty

Juniors
Laurie Daley is looking towards the future for NSW with u20s players under his radar, Tom Trbojevic Manly, Charlie Taylor Roosters and Joey Lussick Roosters have been flown up to Coffs Harbour to do Preparation Training with the NSW Side

junior fan

Juniors
Laurie Daley is looking towards the future for NSW with u20s players under his radar, Tom Trbojevic Manly, Charlie Taylor Roosters and Joey Lussick Roosters have been flown up to Coffs Harbour to do Preparation Training with the NSW Side

Give it a rest Nifty aka footy mad aka Mrs Taylor. People come onto these forums for well rounded discussions about footy, not parents who continually push their sons cause. Then attack those that oppose your views. Trbojevic and Lussick were part of Daleys U20s Origin Pathways camp just a few months back. Taylor was not. Given also that a number of players don't have a bye round then they will have game commitments this weekend.

Further to add your perspective of Lussick just a few weeks back which you posted in respone to others opinion he was a gun and destined for grade:

Lussick was unwanted by Parramatta and couldn't make their starting side. He has patches where he plays well some weeks and then eases off. Not sure if he will be staying in the starting side for the season as they have some good halves

So obviously either you don't know footy as evidenced by your views on Lussick or this was just a case of grabbing a few 20s who were free and funnily enough all from the northern beaches.

Not to mention this is completely the wrong thread! This is for discussion of the national championships between th HM/Ball champions and MM/CC champs.

Last edited:

Nifty

Juniors
Mate there is No relation at all. So get your facts right. I am sure players relatives would not be interested on forums, especially dealing with sh**s like you. When it is an open for anyone. I happen to mentioned 3 BOYS ! As someone mentioned it to me. Just because you have some Petty Jealous Endeavour . Great for all the boys and there is another kid as well apparently who I was not given the name. Go back to your hole idiot as your Identity is getting very obvious.

Mate there is No relation at all. So get your facts right. I am sure players relatives would not be interested on forums, especially dealing with sh**s like you. When it is an open for anyone. I happen to mentioned 3 BOYS ! As someone mentioned it to me. Just because you have some Petty Jealous Endeavour . Great for all the boys and there is another kid as well apparently who I was not given the name. Go back to your hole idiot as your Identity is getting very obvious.

Someone always has to bring Cronulla into it. It's all our fault

Tucantango

Juniors
Someone always has to bring Cronulla into it. It's all our fault

As a Dragons supporter I can now finally breathe easy knowing that what I have been saying for all of my life (i.e. That it's all Cronulla's fault) has been acknowledged by one of their own!

Now that's what I call manning up and taking one for the team! LOL@Miller IS a legend

PS: @Juniors Fan - I think your on the money there mate!

kbw

Bench
Lussick was unwanted by Parramatta and couldn't make their starting side. He has patches where he plays well some weeks and then eases off.

So obviously either you don't know footy as evidenced by your views on Lussick or this was just a case of grabbing a few 20s who were free and funnily enough all from the northern beaches.

Got to be careful what you say Junior Fan when you get it wrong yourself.

Lussick was let go by Parramatta not because he was not wanted but because of the U20s salary cap. Lussick was injured at the start of the season and by the time he was ready to play Parramatta had played too many players and if he played they would have been in breach of the salary cap.

He has struggled somewhat with injury this year even after been snapped up quickly by the Roosters. Even though he is one of their better players when on the park.

junior fan

Juniors
Kbw, mate it might be better if you put in the full quote of what I said or at least all the quote that related to my comments on Lussick. Read it properly champ. I rate Lussick. the paragraph you quoted was actually originally posted by Nifty on another thread. Nifty originally wrote the following to downplay Lussick then said Daley looking at future origin players because it was useful in talking up her son Charlie Taylor.

Further to add your perspective of Lussick just a few weeks back which you posted in respone to others opinion he was a gun and destined for grade:

Lussick was unwanted by Parramatta and couldn't make their starting side. He has patches where he plays well some weeks and then eases off. Not sure if he will be staying in the starting side for the season as they have some good halves

kbw

Bench
The part that said Lussick was unwanted by Parramatta is not quoted txt so it reads as part of your post. So apologies,I assumed you wrote it as it just appeared that way.

Nifty

Juniors
Kbw, mate it might be better if you put in the full quote of what I said or at least all the quote that related to my comments on Lussick. Read it properly champ. I rate Lussick. the paragraph you quoted was actually originally posted by Nifty on another thread. Nifty originally wrote the following to downplay Lussick then said Daley looking at future origin players because it was useful in talking up her son Charlie Taylor.

Mate I wasn't going to respond, but I have nothing to do with Taylor, so stop talking shit. I admire this player and his footy talent and personally how he loves his sister who is disabled and the work he does to help these special need fans at footy games. Maybe more footy players should give back a bit as well. I only mentioned Lussick because you kept putting this player down and talking up Lussick who is a good solid player, what I have seen of his games, thinking should play 7 with his kicking..Now off to fishing

Last edited:

Latest posts