What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National League Two 27 New Zealand A 8

spooky

Juniors
Looks like the predominantly young NL2 team played a blinder last night. It's very encouraging to see that the lower divisions are producing some great young players.

MATCH REPORT HERE

spooky

Juniors
Meh - doesn't sound half as good when you read that second report. Ah well, a win's a win i suppose.

In-goal

Bench
i personally think this shows what sort of standard that NL2 is at,considering warriors stars are relegated back to Batercard.
I would love to see NZa v premiers of the Australian premier league.

JasonE

Bench
Very true mate, I've got the National League 2 Grand Final on video and I thought it was a really good standard, higher than I thought and it looked much higher than the Jim Beam Cup GF which I saw the week before.

Both Sheffield and Keighley looked well coached and there was some great young players to keep an eye out for, namely Mitch Stringer 19yo big prop with ball skills from Sheffield & Simeon Hoyle a lively hooker for Keighley just to name a couple.

Latest posts