What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naugthy Broncos player being protected by the media

El Diablo

Post Whore
should be named seeing Norman and Segeyaro were

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/32072649/video-of-bronco-cocaine-use-report/#page1

Broncos player in cocaine use video: report
AAP on July 16, 2016, 8:27 pm

The NRL integrity unit has been made aware of a video being shopped to media outlets allegedly showing a Brisbane player using cocaine.

The Seven Network reported on Saturday that it had been offered a video, purporting to show a Broncos player sniffing a substance off a pub toilet seat.

The player, who cannot be clearly identified, has denied the claim.

The integrity unit has asked the club to look into it but the game's administrators have not launched a formal investigation.

The person who filmed the video has offered it to several media outlets for between $50,000 and $70,000.

Earlier this week, a sex tape involving Parramatta five-eighth Corey Norman was shopped to media outlets.

jk13

First Grade
Pfft Broncos never do anything wrong, I reckon the faceless man is involved

nick87

Coach
hahah, how'd the Andrew Gee thing pan out? You reckon they'll let a little coke bother them? Please

blaza88z

Coach
i'd like to know how one gets footage of someone else snorting coke off of a toilet seat of all things

some11

Referee
i'd like to know how one gets footage of someone else snorting coke off of a toilet seat of all things

m7gi4X1.jpg