What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naugthy Broncos player being protected by the media

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Surely that merkin is banned for life?

Would depend if Uncle Wayne deems him worthy of redemption.

Todd will wait to hear if Uncle Wayne wants another plaything to work on. If he does then the NRL will see fit to reinstate him.

T-Boon

Coach
Grand total of what?

I'm guessing you've no idea that he was charged, convicted & did jail time for drug trafficking.

I didn't know he did gaol time.
He was a fun player to watch but I don't think he would get a game in todays game of muscle bound wrestling.

El Diablo

Post Whore
sounds like News Corp have coughed up so no one sees one of their players being naughty

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/boxi...qcayj.html#JT wanted to put off telling Farah

Video hypocrisy

A media organisation has purchased the phone vision that is said to show an NRL player doing lines of coke in a nightclub toilet cubicle. They paid $10,000 for it. The same media company has been taking a stance against players being extorted by members of the public.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Normally I'd say they'll bury it but this being RL I expect they'll save it to release at the next big good news week for RL!