What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridders

Coach
Don't get this whole "Spurs are old as hell" thing.

Listening to Zach Lowe from Grantland and he was debunking that myth saying that Miami is older....2nd oldest team in the league when you factor in 9-man use of rotation.

The Spurs core 3 is older, which is what I think most people refer to.

Congrats Spurs. You're probably our last hope.

Best pure basketball team in the league. A match up against Indy would've been good. Old guard against the future. Parker v George would've been worth it alone.

Team vs Talent. Has a 2011 finals feel about it though this time the brick has got it done before.

HowHigh

Coach
f**k I'd love to fly over to San Antonio for game 1 and 2
So tempting but can't really do it alone lol

Ridders

Coach
Heat back up 3-2. Good games from both Lebron and George. Bosh and Wade have been pretty quiet this series.

Straight up beat down. Paul George is a star on both ends of the court. Lance Stephenson putting in some Dennis Rodman work.

Heat will still probably win but damn that first up loss was costly.

Funny thing is Lebron is back where he was at Cleveland. Wade is a buster and Bosh is a non issue against Hibbert.

HowHigh

Coach
Spewing I only caught the last few minutes of the game
Even if Pacers lose game 7 they've had a great season pushing the heat to a decider.
Paul George will be a top 10 player next year, if not already this year

HowHigh

Coach
lol f**k Bosh annoys me when he does his screeching ostrich face
Probably also because it means the Heat did something well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts