What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2010-2011

Tiger Hawk

Bench
The same Grizz that have gone 15-9 since the All-Star break? That split regular season meetings with each of LA & SA and beat both Mavs and Thunder 3-1? Geez, I hope those teams share your confidence.

andrew057

First Grade
The same Grizz that have gone 15-9 since the All-Star break? That split regular season meetings with each of LA & SA and beat both Mavs and Thunder 3-1? Geez, I hope those teams share your confidence.

Im sure they do. We'll see in the playoffs.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
memphis have the slight issue of being memphis to overcome, let alone their opponents.

but at least i'm going to have a grizzlies playoff t-shirt.

Big Mick

Referee
This line up for the Jazz is one for the future imo.

PG - Devin Harris
SG - Gordon Hayward
SF - Paul Millsap
PF - Derrick Favors
C - Al Jefferson

They can build around that imo.

If they can add a big man to help out Jefferson and also a PG/SG hybrid like a Jimmer...I think they can be good sooner rather than later.

I doubt it would happen but if they get into the top 3 picks...and pick up a Kyrie Irving...and then a big man with their other Lottery Pick...that'd be great for them imo.

andrew057

First Grade
With Dallas winning, Lakers have to beat Kings today or else they will play Blazers in the first round.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
This line up for the Jazz is one for the future imo.

PG - Devin Harris
SG - Gordon Hayward
SF - Paul Millsap
PF - Derrick Favors
C - Al Jefferson

They can build around that imo.

If they can add a big man to help out Jefferson and also a PG/SG hybrid like a Jimmer...I think they can be good sooner rather than later.

I doubt it would happen but if they get into the top 3 picks...and pick up a Kyrie Irving...and then a big man with their other Lottery Pick...that'd be great for them imo.
Who's spacing the floor on that team? Every opponent would just pack the paint.

Ridders

Coach
Well the Lakers pulled that one out and come away with the win. Man that would have been an epic choke. They were up 88-70 entering the 4th

cupid

Juniors
Lakers are limping into the playoffs, their starters haven't had a chance to rest. Seriously If they drew Portland, I think they would lose, but they get the easy draw as usual and will cruise to the 2nd round.

andrew057

First Grade
Lakers are limping into the playoffs, their starters haven't had a chance to rest. Seriously If they drew Portland, I think they would lose, but they get the easy draw as usual and will cruise to the 2nd round.

Have to agree. If Bynum misses multiple games I wouldve had a series against Portland rated 50/50. Lakers couldve been in huge trouble.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I'd like to say I'm surprised the Wolves only won 17 games, but I'm not:
I think they'll improve, if only because they'd have to be historically bad to only win 15 games again, but if they win more than 25 games I'd be staggered.
32 wins in two seasons, wow that's terrible. How long into the off-season before K-Love asks for a trade?

ByRd

First Grade
Surprising that Adelman wont be back, i thought he did a good job with the team available to him.

Heat win game 2 against the Sixers to go up 2-0, Bulls/Pacers just started.

ceagle

Bench
If the Rockets had Yao helathy this year I think they would of easily made the playoffs

PG-Lowry
SG-Martin
SF-Lee
PF-Scola
C-Yao

I think that is a playoff worthy team right there.

Latest posts