What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2017/18

Aragorn

First Grade
Kevin love is a marked man. He was definitely sick the other night. Sick of the Cleveland Caveliers.

Trade!

shaggs

Coach
What about boogie yesterday? Stats for days.

Another bland/beige performance from Simmons. The bloke is wasting his talent in a lot of these close games. Shoot the damn ball kid. Drive the basket, stop passing so much.

I hope my Cavs show a bit of ticker today and turn the corner. Usual mid season slump should come to an end by about now.

shaggs

Coach
Simmons killed it today

Needs to be aggressive every game. Work on his mid range jumper and bam, unstoppable

skeepe

Immortal
It is ridiculous how much the refs let the stars of the game get away with.

Boston are being absolutely assaulted every time they get near the basket, yet when they defend they’re being called for every little touch

shiznit

Coach
It is ridiculous how much the refs let the stars of the game get away with.

Boston are being absolutely assaulted every time they get near the basket, yet when they defend they’re being called for every little touch
Do you at all find it weird that you can hate the Warriors with as much passion as you like the Raiders??

I listen to a lot of 957 The Game Podcast’s out of the Bay Area... as they are the Raiders official radio partner... but they are also the same for the Warriors... :joy::joy:

It’s a kinda bittersweet experience... :joy::joy:

skeepe

Immortal
Do you at all find it weird that you can hate the Warriors with as much passion as you like the Raiders??

I listen to a lot of 957 The Game Podcast’s out of the Bay Area... as they are the Raiders official radio partner... but they are also the same for the Warriors... :joy::joy:

It’s a kinda bittersweet experience... :joy::joy:

Yeah a little. I’ve been to Oakland a few times to watch a game and the Warriors are as big a part of the fabric of the society as the Raiders are - understandable given Oracle Arena is right next to the Coliseum.

I feel really sorry for the ultra-passionate fans of that area actually, with both the Raiders and the Warriors moving out of the area in the next few years.

skeepe

Immortal
Gutted. My favourite player and it isn’t even close.

I sure hope they know what they’re doing.

shiznit

Coach
They have no idea... they made a massive pitch to the dude in the offseason which included a mock retiring of his jersey into the rafters...

Then less than 6months later they trade him to a team that he wouldn’t even consider sitting down with in free agency.

TBH... it’s pretty bush league from the Clips.

Barkley

Bench
I don't think the Clips fared to bad in this one. Unloading their injury plagued star and his max contract for Bradley, Harris and a 1st and 2nd round pick doesn't seem too bad to me.

I can't see DeAndre hanging around too long now after all of his mates that convinced him to stay have ditched him.

shiznit

Coach
I don't think the Clips fared to bad in this one. Unloading their injury plagued star and his max contract for Bradley, Harris and a 1st and 2nd round pick doesn't seem too bad to me.

I can't see DeAndre hanging around too long now after all of his mates that convinced him to stay have ditched him.
Yeah the clips did great out of it...

But it’s still a bush league move...

They made a huge push for him to resign when he was a free agent and 6Mths later they trade him to a team he would never have considered in free agency.

And you wonder why the likes of LeBron and KD take matters into their own hands in free agency.

Now anyone who signs with the Clips will make for damn sure they get a no trade clause in the contract.

shaggs

Coach
The beard with 60.

The cavs with zero care on defence. What would it take to get Drummond to the cavs???

natheel

Coach
Monroe and Pelicans could link up. Wouldn’t be a terrible signing to replace Boogie till next season (assuming he decides to stay)

shiznit

Coach
Monroe and Pelicans could link up. Wouldn’t be a terrible signing to replace Boogie till next season (assuming he decides to stay)
OKC should sign him at the Vet minimum to back up Adams. They lack a quality back up Centre.

Iafeta

Referee
Clevelands effort on defence is absolutely disgraceful. No help defence anywhere. Easy jams, easy alley oops, and blokes are just standing in place watching it happen. Massive problems with this team.

Wizardman

First Grade
LeBron quit on his team today. Sad thing for thec Cavs is his teammates have quit as well. Terrible d

shiznit

Coach
You don’t want to overreact because it’s a long season and the East is so weak it’s not like they need to run the gauntlet that’s in the West.

But this seems like more than a mid season slump.

And I don’t know what they can do before the trade deadline either.

Unfortunately for LeBron his decision not to commit to the Cavs means there’s no way they will burn that Nets pick in a trade.

So without using that pick im not sure what else they can do.

Latest posts