What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

near dug out seating

lockers13

Juniors
hi new on here would like to know im on holiday to Sydney during the easter period and waiting wanting tix for the bunnies vs bulldogs match and would like to be somewhere nr the dugouts are they block 129-30 and what are my chances of getting them as I would like myself and nephew some photos with the players madge and pat Richards also james graham as I am a WIGAN WARRIORS fan any info would be most welcome

callmack1

Staff member
hi new on here would like to know im on holiday to Sydney during the easter period and waiting wanting tix for the bunnies vs bulldogs match and would like to be somewhere nr the dugouts are they block 129-30 and what are my chances of getting them as I would like myself and nephew some photos with the players madge and pat Richards also james graham as I am a WIGAN WARRIORS fan any info would be most welcome
I can't really answer your question but welcome to the forums.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You'd have to try and contact the club about that!!!!!!! I don't like your chances though. Souths don't have anything to do with Graham though.

It is a Bulldogs home game so they will be taking those seats you want.

Souths members will be sitting on level 4 and behind the posts.

Pommy

Coach
You'd have to try and contact the club about that!!!!!!! I don't like your chances though. Souths don't have anything to do with Graham though.

It is a Bulldogs home game so they will be taking those seats you want.

Souths members will be sitting on level 4 and behind the posts.

I've never sat behind the posts????
Not sure where NSWE but it's the other end from the burrow in the corner normally.