What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need a winner fri 27th

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I just looked at the fields for Friday :shock:

I don't like our chances of picking a winner anywhere :shock:

Wally Masur's everywhere

coolsteve

Juniors
na, there`s one somewhere, surely. I`ll get me missus to pick one (will be named after `windy clouds` or something or maybe look out the window of the bus for an omen, ha

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just had a quick squiz at the Sunny Coast - I'm no expert on the local form and it looks a pretty open day.

These are what I like, so if you bet around these you might snag a winner :lol:

R1- 8*, quin with 1
R2- 12
R3- 15
R4- 2
R5- 2*
R6- 2
R7- 5
R8- 14

* Look hard to beat

coolsteve

Juniors
thanks lemon, I downloaded the program the other day and picked me winners. tried comparing them with yours and lo and behold , done the form for sun 8 may, fair dinkum, i`m a peanut . am doing it again now, fmd

coolsteve

Juniors
ha , just checked the results and would have got 2 winners out of 8 races. one paid $21 and the other$14. now to do the form again

coolsteve

Juniors
so here`s me local bets r1 2 r2 7 r3 14 r4 7 r5 4 r6 7 r7 1 r8 12 haven`t had a form guide just looking at past results . shall buy a form guide at races tomorrow. now just need you kind fellas to give me some tips for other tracks, giddy up

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Did yall notice race 3 no 1 at Sunshine Coast tomoz

Fast Choice

5 year old by Redoutes Choice x Pravda(Zabeel) :shock:

Must have had so many problems to have only had 1 start as a 5 year old

lockyno1

Post Whore
Canberra

Race 5: Number 10 (flat) & Number 1 EW
Race 6: Numbers 5 & 6 (each way on 5)
Race 7: No bet (maybe save on number 1 Each Way, think it might grab a place)
Race 8: Number 5 (probably the best one I like at odds in the whole day), 6 (each way)

Geelong

Race 5: Number 3 (best of the day), 10, 15 (last 2 are saves)
Race 6: No bet (will come from the top 4 in the market, take a dartboard shot at one of them, all have form and are weighted well)
Race 7: Numbers 12 & 15. Favourite may win but $1.75 is too skinny. If it gets out to $2.40-2.50 maybe have a crack. Still feel the other 2 are better chances.
Race 8: Numbers 11 & 3

Hope that helps, did a bit of the form today

Last edited:

coolsteve

Juniors
Thanks for your input , fellas. going to give it a red hot go. Look for me on the big screen, i`ll be the old bloke in the black and white shirt holding up the fence near the winning post in the last

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thanks for your input , fellas. going to give it a red hot go. Look for me on the big screen, i`ll be the old bloke in the black and white shirt holding up the fence near the winning post in the last

Hopefully with some cash left over :D

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just had a look at the odds for the ponies I picked out and most of them are pretty short, so no value sorry.

Still though if a few of them get up you should have a winning day.

Godspeed little doodle.