What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help

PacificCoastRL

Juniors
I live in Canada, and for the last number of years I have been watching NRL online at Rogers Sportsnet World. It's been great, every game was archived so I could watch them at my leisure instead of the middle of the night if I was watching live. Every NRL game, State of Orign, some Four Nations stuff, even some World Cup Games. But now that has stopped. For some reason Rogers have cancelled the online version of Sportsnet World and I have no idea where I can now watch the games. Apparently their contract with the NRL has expired. At least I think that is what has happened. You can't get a straight answer from these people. ANYWAY - does anyone out there know where I can access NRL games here in Canada.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
I live in Canada, and for the last number of years I have been watching NRL online at Rogers Sportsnet World. It's been great, every game was archived so I could watch them at my leisure instead of the middle of the night if I was watching live. Every NRL game, State of Orign, some Four Nations stuff, even some World Cup Games. But now that has stopped. For some reason Rogers have cancelled the online version of Sportsnet World and I have no idea where I can now watch the games. Apparently their contract with the NRL has expired. At least I think that is what has happened. You can't get a straight answer from these people. ANYWAY - does anyone out there know where I can access NRL games here in Canada.

I know in the us I had a fox soccer plus subscription cos everything was on there. Do they have that over the border?

Latest posts