What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neil Henry

davi

Juniors
Assistant coaches Terry Matterson and Craig Hodges will co-coach for the remaining two games.

Generalzod

Immortal
Heard Phil Gould talk about what a joke Graham Annesley was in his tenure as chief operating officer at NRL HQ. Doesn't surprise me to see him ruling over yet another sorry mess. Change the coach, change the players, but if they think this incomplete fool is the answer in their front office they are sadly mistaken.
He wasn't even much of a local member for Miranda....He got elected 2 years in his tenure he decided to give it up really classy bloke...

axl rose

Bench
The former referee is a quality leaker for news ltd publications so he does have some qualities.

Was curious as to how Rothfield had it confirmed that Henry was sacked a full week before the poor bastard even knew. Seems you answered my question. I know he's an old piss fart that takes a guess and he's wrong hundreds of times, but this seemed a little different.

He wasn't even much of a local member for Miranda....He got elected 2 years in his tenure he decided to give it up really classy bloke...

When your nick name among staff is Colonel Klink its time to see the writing on the wall.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Titans for the spoon in 2018

We'll fight them hard for it.

A club run by the NRL was never going to punt Hayne, given he's more bums on seats/publicity than Henry is...even if they've gone from the 8 and worthy finalists to also-rans with the Hayne migrane.

As the Warriors and Tigers can pass on with experience, when you allow player power to rule - you're f**ked. The Titans are now officially in a spiralling hole, unless than can land Bellamy (don't think Hasler is their savour) they're in the toilet for the sort of years us and Wests experienced.

Latest posts