What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nene McDonald

Old Timer

Coach
He's 106kg's and runs like a skirt, Can't catch. He's bloody quick when out in the open though. He started so well. Maybe thinks his spot is safe.....
The Lafai 1st year syndrome.
They payed the money and i'm here now hunky dory no pressure.
Mary should give him a taste of reggies real quick not wait around like last year with Lafai.

MilanDragon

Juniors
The Lafai 1st year syndrome.
They payed the money and i'm here now hunky dory no pressure.
Mary should give him a taste of reggies real quick not wait around like last year with Lafai.

If Dugan comes back I wouldn't be surprised if he makes way. McGregor stated Mann would've been playing this week.. I interpreted that as at the expense of Aitken. Yet Aitken in his last few has been scoring tries too.

Old Timer

Coach
If Dugan comes back I wouldn't be surprised if he makes way. McGregor stated Mann would've been playing this week.. I interpreted that as at the expense of Aitken. Yet Aitken in his last few has been scoring tries too.
Whatever Mary does he has to balance the right hand side and get Nighty back over there regardless.
Mann again showed how good he really is and will kill it in 1st grade.

Drakon

Juniors
Nene will play next weekend with Nighty at the back but if he fails again I'd do exactly that Old Timer. Mann with Lafai and Nighty with Aitken. Gotta sort that right side defence out. Mann has shown he deserves his place time and time again. He proved it again these last 2 weeks.

Minh

First Grade
I guess we are still winning even with his bad defensive reads... a massive unit but seems to be stuck in second gear sometimes...

thebigredv

First Grade
Some harsh comments. I did say that he needs to contribute more otherwise there will be someone ready to take his place.

Kicking to his height is one way we can bring him into the game. I hope he kills it against the Cowboys. Has a lot of tries in him.

Country Dragon

Juniors
What I like about Aitken, is he can make 1 on 1 tackles. He will get better with time. Nene seems like one of those big for nothing kids in high school.
I just think Nene doesn't have any confidence in Aitken and therefore is in two minds.
Then again, I could just be wrong!

monsterkev

Juniors
McDonald has no confidence in aitkens defence that is the problem manly's 2nd try was a prime example aitken was standing on his heels and the manly attacker would have run around him so McDonald came in to make the tackle but I think the centre would have scored anyway
This did not happen at all last week with Mann at right centre
Aitken is a poor defender thus forcing McDonald to make poor decisions

Latest posts