What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2004 Away Jersey

izzo

Juniors
souths_away.jpg

fish

Juniors
Still has that minties look but isn't too bad,as I have said before I prefer the traditional look to the modern colours everywhere look.Not sure thou on the white shorts with that jersey.

kizzsc

Juniors
hey
is that really souths new away jersey???
if so how come i have not heard anything about it
e.g it hasnt been mentioned on the souths site

Disco

Bench
Ummm............No not a fan, it looks a bit like a NSL jersey, or maybe a jersey the italian football team would wear

ash the bash

Juniors
i suppose that the jersey could be better :?
but anyways i don't think it is that bad either 8)
up the bunnies

Tigerpete

Juniors
That makes me think souths are playing soccer. it doesnt look so bad though, im sure people will buy it.

I think that it looks OK... Dunno if I'll splash out and get one.

But it does beg the question... Why do Souths need an away shirt? Apart from the Super League telling Souths they need one.

Once Dead

Bench
Minichello looks like a plumber in that photo...because of that lame jersey and shorts set........buy Nathan Hindmarsh and you have the quintessential plumbers kit

Sorry, but whoever signed off on this kit is an idiot and deserves to be fired - away jersey or not

P.J.

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
Well its better than this years away jersy

No it's not, I just bought this years away jersey a few weeks ago.

Oh well, there go my dreams of actually having an up to date jersey!!!