What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New culture for 2018 with Ivan

ChewRabbit

Juniors
I really hope ur mob can improve and I think they will.I will make a statement here you will be calling for McQueen's head after a few rounds.His defence on the line is horrible and he gets lazy in defence in general play as well,he might look tough with his ink and headband but he is not aggressive enough

Vic Mackey

Referee
I really hope ur mob can improve and I think they will.I will make a statement here you will be calling for McQueen's head after a few rounds.His defence on the line is horrible and he gets lazy in defence in general play as well,he might look tough with his ink and headband but he is not aggressive enough

Really?

I know his last year at Souths was pretty average but every game I've seen him play for the GC he's been pretty good. He won't get back to his SOO form but I'm confident he'll be a solid addition to our edge. Will likely play on the right next to Reynolds.

ChewRabbit

Juniors
Really?

I know his last year at Souths was pretty average but every game I've seen him play for the GC he's been pretty good. He won't get back to his SOO form but I'm confident he'll be a solid addition to our edge. Will likely play on the right next to Reynolds.
It's just my opinion I hope he kicks on

Latest posts