What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Dragons CEO?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
McGregor has requested this portfolio, to go with his plethora of portfolios....... Waterboy, Sand-T Boy, Coach, Assistant Coach, Assistant to the Assistant and Assistant assisting the Temporary Assistant, on leave from the Temporary Assistant Role but assisting the Director of Assistants (DOA), Assistant Role Serving Everbody (A.R.S.E)

Coffs dragon

Bench
McGregor has requested this portfolio, to go with his plethora of portfolios....... Waterboy, Sand-T Boy, Coach, Assistant Coach, Assistant to the Assistant and Assistant assisting the Temporary Assistant, on leave from the Temporary Assistant Role but assisting the Director of Assistants (DOA), Assistant Role Serving Everbody (A.R.S.E)
OKB that last one is a crack up :smile:

Tuddy

Juniors
Some guy posted on Facebook a couple of days ago. From what I gather he'd applied for the job as a joke. He posted the letter he received stating that applications had closed and they were being assessed.

I can't remember all of the detail, but I do remember the letter saying there had been 98 applications for the position.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Some guy posted on Facebook a couple of days ago. From what I gather he'd applied for the job as a joke. He posted the letter he received stating that applications had closed and they were being assessed.

I can't remember all of the detail, but I do remember the letter saying there had been 98 applications for the position.

1 - surprised that they would reply with how many applicants there were. So could it have been photoshopped.

2. 98 applicants doesn’t seem like many at all. Not for a CEO role. What’s the role paying salary wise?

Dragonslayer

First Grade

Obviously this letter was sent by Paul McGregor! :D

Gareth67

First Grade
The last occassion I took my Ethel out to dinner at - ' Freddy's all you can eat ' the young waitress told us that a certain red haired piece from Canberra had loged an application ? Apparently she has had outstanding success at running her own business , something to do with fish & chips .