What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout - Feedback

It's looking great.

I can still make irrelevant posts, lurk about and troll to my heart's content. The new font has also made some a little funnier than they were before.

The only downside - I find I'm still a Souths supporter. Sigh. Some things will never change. 41 years to go.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I miss the old emoticons. The new ones just aren't as good :(
While there are only a handful to choose from in the in-line editor, you can use your emoji keyboard on your phone or getemoji.com to choose almost any emoji. Most are compatible with the forums now.

:grin: :joy: :smiley: :smile: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :innocent: :wink: :blush:

While there are only a handful to choose from in the in-line editor, you can use your emoji keyboard on your phone or getemoji.com to choose almost any emoji. Most are compatible with the forums now.

Pardon moi, but I don't access the forum by phone so that piece of advice is of no real help I'm afraid. Also getmoji is somewhat bland in my book. Oh well :(

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Hello guys

I posted a link to reddit in 4c just to illustrate something and it autoposted it. Now its not a big deal in 4c because we have the warning sign saying oh things here might be a little too close to the bone but it did contain some swears and racist terms that would otherwise be picked up by the word filter. Is there anyway of stopping "media" files like twitter, reddit etc from automatically posting and being listed as a link instead.

Timmah

Staff member
Pardon moi, but I don't access the forum by phone so that piece of advice is of no real help I'm afraid. Also getmoji is somewhat bland in my book. Oh well :(

You'll just have to get used to it. I'm sure not everybody liked our old emoji either.

I don't know if this is a new forum thing or not... But how do I turn off email notifications? My inbox is choking with emails telling me someone has replied to a thread I've commented in.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when I post in a gameday thread, it appears close to my last message; with all the other messages in between not appearing.

I have to refresh the page for the others to appear.

For example, if I post at 9pm and then again at 9.10pm, my new post will appear just below or close to below my 9pm post; omitting all the ones from other users between that time.

And when I refresh they all apear. It happens all the time. Perhaps it's just my phone.

Last edited:

TheVelourFog

First Grade
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when I post in a gameday thread, it appears close to my last message; with all the other messages in between not appearing.

For example, if I post at 9pm and then again at 9.10pm, my new post will appear just below or close to below my 9pm post; omitting all the ones from other users between that time.

And when I refresh they all apear. It happens all the time. Perhaps it's just my phone.

nope i notice it too

Timmah

Staff member
If you haven't refreshed the page in between, I assume that's what happens

McLovin

Staff member

I get something similar, but there's a link to see what others have posted...slightly annoying (especially on gameday threads) but refreshing or obviously clicking the link fixes this.

And yes, the old emoticons need to make a comeback.

Latest posts