What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout

Noise

Coach
This might have already been covered but when I try to multi quote by hitting 'reply' over different pages I lose the original quote from the previous page. Am I doing something wrong?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No,it should include the original quote as well, different page makes no difference

Noise

Coach
No,it should include the original quote as well, different page makes no difference

Hmm. I've got no idea why it doesn't work for me?? It works fine if they are several posts from the same page but not from different pages. Is there something I need to check in my account settings?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm speculating slightly here but I believe hitting the little save icon and picking Save Draft in the text area at the bottom will save the quoted posts in that thread for you to then move pages. Often enough it will do it automatically, but not necessarily if you move between pages quickly after pressing reply on a particular post.

Noise

Coach
I'm speculating slightly here but I believe hitting the little save icon and picking Save Draft in the text area at the bottom will save the quoted posts in that thread for you to then move pages. Often enough it will do it automatically, but not necessarily if you move between pages quickly after pressing reply on a particular post.

Cheers, that seems to work :cool:

strider

Post Whore
I am guessing the multi quote over pages makes use of the save draft thing . . So perhaps the inconsistency is that sometimes it doesnt save the draft over to the next page??? ... its all javascript n sometimes i notice it can be a bit slower copying in the quote, maybe you need to change pages slower :blush:

Noise

Coach
I am guessing the multi quote over pages makes use of the save draft thing . . So perhaps the inconsistency is that sometimes it doesnt save the draft over to the next page??? ... its all javascript n sometimes i notice it can be a bit slower copying in the quote, maybe you need to change pages slower :blush:

Yep, you are right. I just got it to work without using the save draft method by waiting a min or 2 before I moved pages. I must have been too keen to get my pointless thoughts out into the internets.

Gronk

Staff member
Not working on Samsung mobile today. Not links on page are alive.

strider

Post Whore
I dont understand why they need to advertise the new $5 notes .... its not like we have a choice

Gronk

Staff member
I think it's about getting the polymer currency talk up. We sell our technology to other countries. IIRC a dozen countries use our polymer note technology and the new tactile aspect.of these notes for the sight impaired is very exciting.