What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does the "away" jersey look like?

They should make the retro jersey the "away" one. They'd certainly win two jersey purchases out of me and the more I look at that logo, the more I like it.

Tadpole

Juniors
Eskimo Sharkie said:
What does the "away" jersey look like?

They should make the retro jersey the "away" one. They'd certainly win two jersey purchases out of me and the more I look at that logo, the more I like it.

I think they are keeping the current away jersey arent they?

Please completely bag me if im wrong :lol:

fizman

Bench
I still haven't found an actual picture of this jumper!!!!! I didn't see the TV last night so I still haven't seen what it really looks like yet!!!!

Tadpole

Juniors
fizman its in todays telegraph, although you dont get a good look, but from what you can see, it looks damn fine to me!!

El Coconuto

Bench
Ergh that LG logo is just cutting into every part of the jersey (not really but you feel me). You'd hope that LG would pour a lot of money into the club to get a plug like that.

Oh wells can't complain too much. I suppose the new jersey is a slight improvement, although when comparing it to the improvement shown in the logo...not even a comparison!

eskimo joe

Juniors
I didnt see the jersey on tv, just on this forum so is it true weve gone for the tight union style jersey? If so why?
P.s desighn is great, logo is different but good. Blue could have been more old school cronulla but that dosn't matter.

beerboy

Juniors
yeah the LG logo sucks but its LGs money i guess. it should be perhaps white LG letters with no box

yeah i liked the old jersey but this one still rocks, hope we dont have those poofy All-Black church priest collors as it looks like in that drawing

i liked the old logo as well, but was getting bored of it so this is a good change

i dont think thats a book in the pic, just a cardboard poster like thing with the logo

Frenzy

Juniors
beerboy said:
whats with that 'SHARKIES' business they gibber on about on the official site

Well it wouldn't be Cronulla without some sort of name change LOL

What it is is the club is no longer Cronulla Sutherland Leagues Club or Sharks International as it has been recently. The club is now to be known as Sharkies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
vaganasharks.jpg

Just for those who haven't seen it...

beerboy

Juniors
trying to make it sound like 'Northies', 'gonna pop down to Sharkies for a beer'

the jersey looked better in the illustration. damn they do have the poofy all-black collars, kinda looks soccer jersey like, hopefully they are work and we can be more elusive runners

that LG logo is pissing me off, deadset its gradually getting bigger and bigger, they should tattoo the players foreheads with the LG logo

i need to change my little jersey below now
oh and VB have new bottles too. DAMN!!!

RockyShark

Juniors
First impression of the logo: whatever...
But the more I see it, the more I like it.

Dunno about the jersey - jury's still out on that one. But I liked the current one - don't see any need to change it.

More importantly, though, let's win a few games next year!!

Frenzy

Juniors
I did an experiment with the new jersey and IMO it looks a bit bland without the added white of the LG logo

Bit rough but it gives the idea

New_Sharks_jersey2.jpg

El Coconuto

Bench
It's more like an LG jersey with a Cronulla-Sutherland logo on it! DAMN IT!

Anyways, anyone know when can we expect this jersey in stands?

Anonymous

Juniors
I reckon the white background on the LG would look so much better if they just rounded out those sharp corners. Put the LG logo inside an extended white oval or something.

Frenzy

Juniors
El Garbo said:
I reckon the white background on the LG would look so much better if they just rounded out those sharp corners. Put the LG logo inside an extended white oval or something.

Now that, would of been a smart idea!

RockyShark

Juniors
Yeah, that's right. All they had to do was think outside the square! :lol:

Or is that outside the circle... :lol: :oops: :?

wattsy32

Juniors
So no one knows when and where they go on sale, sorry just very keen to pick me up a jersey!!! Looks awsome!

Latest posts