What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The black bit at the front looks like a bib. Could cover up the blood, so we get less blood bins.

Vagana looks good in a Sharks jersey, of any design.

Booyah

Bench
Sheros los Deros said:
The black bit at the front looks like a bib. Could cover up the blood, so we get less blood bins.

Vagana looks good in a Sharks jersey, of any design.

I noticed that too. :D

sharks40

Juniors
the new logo is great it will do great for next year GO SHARKS 2004
vaganasharks.jpg

eskimo joe

Juniors
The jersey looks to be a tight one so is it;
A. French rugby union style
B.Brisbane broncos style
C.Usual jersey

P.s could someone please find a pic of a fatish guy like me in the new jersey

RICHO

Juniors
Good luck finding ANY pic of the new jersey other than the one of Vagana!!
They don't exist yet!

Jimbo

Immortal
wattsy32 said:
So no one knows when and where they go on sale, sorry just very keen to pick me up a jersey!!! Looks awsome!

First week in December. As I said last Wednesday...

8)

eskimo joe

Juniors
how bout a pic of foward like lomu or stevens in the jersey, I assume all the players have at least seen it.
p.s whats up with the collar?

wittyfan

Referee
I want to see Sully in the new jersey, I think the new collar will suit him quite nicely. :)

Dragonschik

Juniors
How you guys can get excited for a new jersey, logo and name is beyond me.....you change it every 3 years. :roll:

wittyfan

Referee
Dragonschik said:
How you guys can get excited for a new jersey, logo and name is beyond me.....you change it every 3 years. :roll:

Your mob are clinging to that crappy red V as if it means something. Move with the times!!! :p

Dragonschik said:
Well you answered your own question, dipshit, because it's NEW. NEW = MODERN.

As sullyfan correctly points out: "Your mob are clinging to that crappy red V as if it means something." This is the same club who tried to give it to us when we changed the name of Shark Park to Toyota Park. Then they rustle up a sponsor and change the name of their ground to Oki Doki Dump.

This latest onslaught from Dragons fans about changing the name just blows my mind. They've changed their name, their home grounds and their club died but we are playing as Cronulla Sutherland out of the same place on Captain Cook Drive where we always have. It's simply illogical.

While I dont doubt that Dragonschick would be one ugly, simple minded specimen, you'd reckon that even that her lowly comprehension skills would tell her she's a moron. She'd know it. So why the need to post on here and confirm it?

Jimbo

Immortal
ShireShark said:
While I dont doubt that Dragonschick would be one ugly, simple minded specimen, you'd reckon that even that her lowly comprehension skills would tell her she's a moron. She'd know it. So why the need to post on here and confirm it?

She's probably Dimitri's mum :lol:

Frenzy

Juniors
Dragonschik said:

And how you can go on and on like a broken record when it's patently obvious haven't even studied the history of your own dead club is beyond me.

You should read this link St George History and then shut the hell up.

St George finally settled on its famous red-V jersey design in the mid-40's after using various jerseys until that time (including the red-V for the first time in 1929)

Took them 20 odd years to arrive at the most boring design in the NRL. Not to mention your other old favourite, home grounds of which your extinct mob of dinosaurs has had 4 as they wander bedouin style around the state looking for a home.

Dragonschik, you have never once contributed anything worthwhile to any subject. It is sad to see a child like you so bereft of original ideas that they have to harp on and on ad infinitum about the same issues they cling to like limpets because their baron memories can only process a few meagre thoughts at a time.

Go to the library, read a book - watch National Geographic or Discovery - I don't care which, but for your own sake and ours go and try to sneak some more new knowledge into that dormant organ situated in the cavernous vessel that is your head.

Lest you bore us all to death..................

Dragonschik

Juniors
No need to get all upset guys, we all have oppinions and my one has been stated numerous times (of which you all get bored of, so then just ignore it!) and although what you all said has got nothing to do with what I said "why do you like changing your jerseys so much?" It all comes down to tradition and the sharks have none. ShireShark you like modernised logo's, jerseys etc....good on you, I'd rather the might red V or something that has some meaning to it.

Dragonschik said:
No need to get all upset guys, we all have oppinions and my one has been stated numerous times (of which you all get bored of, so then just ignore it!) and although what you all said has got nothing to do with what I said "why do you like changing your jerseys so much?" It all comes down to tradition and the sharks have none. ShireShark you like modernised logo's, jerseys etc....good on you, I'd rather the might red V or something that has some meaning to it.

Will you post a picture of yourself so I know whose face I will mercilessly reign blows down upon next time the Sharks play Illawarra?

And a picture of your parents so they know who to blame at my grievous bodily harm trial. You should never have been brought into this world. You and Dimitri - a disgrace to subhumanity.

paulquinn49

Bench
Dragonschik said:

yeah cronulla may change their jersey and name a bit but at least they didnt have to merge.

the new logo is awesome, at least this shark looks like it can maul something other than a rabbit.

and on the sponsor thing making yah jersey look a bit crap you havent seen anything till youve seen the raiders jersey, cause a big orange logo sucks way more than what you guys have to put up with